The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He grinned. “That’s what you think, just wait until they start arguing,” he said jovially. “They really are.”

"Oh, I'm sure they're nice while they're arguing too!" She laughed, a genuine laugh, not forced. 

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“It’s amusing,” he admitted. Daniel laughed too.

Rex smiled, glad that Daniel was happy. "You have a beautiful home." She said, directed at Daniel's mother. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex smiled, glad that Daniel was happy. "You have a beautiful home." She said, directed at Daniel's mother. 

She stalked away, not looking at her. Daniel’s dad smiled apologetically. “She‘ll come around, she’s just surprised and worried.”

She stalked away, not looking at her. Daniel’s dad smiled apologetically. “She‘ll come around, she’s just surprised and worried.”

"I-Is it me?" She asked, worried. "I can leave..." 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I-Is it me?" She asked, worried. "I can leave..." 

“Don’t leave, please. I’ve only seen him for a couple minutes and I can already tell Daniel’s happier with you. That alone is enough to have you stay. She just needs time to comprehend what’s happened.”

“Don’t leave, please. I’ve only seen him for a couple minutes and I can already tell Daniel’s happier with you. That alone is enough to have you stay. She just needs time to comprehend what’s happened.”

"I... Okay..." She forced her smile to come back. "Thank you for being so kind to me."

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"He's done more than his fair share of taking care of me, too." She said, smiling fondly at Daniel.

“That’s or Daniel for you. He’s so good at helping  others…you almost can’t believe that he’s dealing with his demons like the rest of us.” He smiled fondly.

Daniel blushed.

“That’s or Daniel for you. He’s so good at helping  others…you almost can’t believe that he’s dealing with his demons like the rest of us.” He smiled fondly.

Daniel blushed.

Rex reached for his hand, taking it in hers and smoothing the skin over it with her thumb. "I must say, I love your son very much." 

14 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex reached for his hand, taking it in hers and smoothing the skin over it with her thumb. "I must say, I love your son very much." 

His dad laughed. “I’m glad he has someone like you, if my instinct is right.”

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He laughed at that. “No need to call me sir. David, or if you must, Mr. Johnson, will work just fine.”

Rex blushed slightly, but was still smiling. "Alright, Mr. Johnson." She said quietly. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex blushed slightly, but was still smiling. "Alright, Mr. Johnson." She said quietly. 

“So…how interested are you in my son?” he asked more seriously. “I won’t have you breaking his heart.”

The children had left, going to one of their rooms to play another game.

“So…how interested are you in my son?” he asked more seriously. “I won’t have you breaking his heart.”

The children had left, going to one of their rooms to play another game.

Rex licked her suddenly dry lips. "I... umm... I would never want to hurt him." She said, looking down. 

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex licked her suddenly dry lips. "I... umm... I would never want to hurt him." She said, looking down. 

“That’s a good start.”

Daniel squeezed her hand comfortingly.

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She nodded, but didn't look up. 

“We’ll be happy to let you stay here as long as you need,” he said, smiling at her. He was usually good at reading emotions.

“We’ll be happy to let you stay here as long as you need,” he said, smiling at her. He was usually good at reading emotions.

"Thank you." Rex whispered, unaware of the death grip she had on Daniel's hand.

He winced slightly in pain, but smiled. “Thanks dad.”

She felt him wince and let go quickly, dropping her hands to her sides where they clenched into tight fists. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

She felt him wince and let go quickly, dropping her hands to her sides where they clenched into tight fists. 

He reached over and grabbed her hand. Breathe, ok? It’s going to be alright.

He reached over and grabbed her hand. Breathe, ok? It’s going to be alright.

Sorry. She took a breath, eyes not leaving the floor between her boots.