The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“Always,” he whispered back.

She breathed deeply, eyes closed and body mostly relaxed, enveloped in his arms and head against his chest. Rex could hear his heart in her ear, a steady and constant rhythm. It sounded... peaceful. So unlike the violent flashbacks. She shuddered at the thought, trying to push it away. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She breathed deeply, eyes closed and body mostly relaxed, enveloped in his arms and head against his chest. Rex could hear his heart in her ear, a steady and constant rhythm. It sounded... peaceful. So unlike the violent flashbacks. She shuddered at the thought, trying to push it away. 

He felt her shudder. “It’s ok, you’re safe.” He kissed the top of her head.

“I promise.”

"It... it was like a dream... but it happened. I felt it all... all over again." her voice wavered and her eyes pricked with tears but she tried to keep them stuffed down where they wouldn't escape.

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"It... it was like a dream... but it happened. I felt it all... all over again." her voice wavered and her eyes pricked with tears but she tried to keep them stuffed down where they wouldn't escape.

“I’m so sorry,” he whispered. “But you are safe here.” 

“I’m so sorry,” he whispered. “But you are safe here.” 

"I'm trying to believe that. You make it a lot easier, but... I still doubt." She said, voice hinting at the self loathing beneath. 

6 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I'm trying to believe that. You make it a lot easier, but... I still doubt." She said, voice hinting at the self loathing beneath. 

“Can I get rid of those doubts?”

“I will try. Do you have any hints on how to do it?”

She thought about it for a moment. "Being close to you helps i think." She whispered, "But I don't know about other things." 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

She thought about it for a moment. "Being close to you helps i think." She whispered, "But I don't know about other things." 

“I’ll stay close to you then. And we’ll figure out the rest, ok?”

“I love you too. And you don’t have to be sorry. I’m here for you.”

"Okay..." She was relaxed enough that she was starting to feel sleepy. Rex wondered if Daniel was starting to feel tired... and if he would leave to go back to his own room. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Okay..." She was relaxed enough that she was starting to feel sleepy. Rex wondered if Daniel was starting to feel tired... and if he would leave to go back to his own room. 

He didn’t leave, he was determined to stay with her, regardless of what his parents thought.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He didn’t leave, he was determined to stay with her, regardless of what his parents thought.

"The children saw..." She whispered, suddenly fearful. She subconsciously stiffened in his arms.

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"The children saw..." She whispered, suddenly fearful. She subconsciously stiffened in his arms.

“It’s ok. I doubt they’ll remember much in the morning.”

“Then… does it matter? I don’t think it would change anything.”

"I can't let people see... who I really am." She whispered, the last part nearly inaudible.