The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“I love who you really are, Rex.”

"Do you know who I really am?" She looked up at him, light violet eyes shinning with tears that spilled over and ran down her face. "Does anyone?" 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Do you know who I really am?" She looked up at him, light violet eyes shinning with tears that spilled over and ran down her face. "Does anyone?" 

He lifted a hand and wiped away her tears. “I think I do.”

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Who am I?" 

“You’re Rex. A girl who has been through much more than she should have, yet is still a wonderful person. Someone who deserves to be loved.”

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“You’re Rex. A girl who has been through much more than she should have, yet is still a wonderful person. Someone who deserves to be loved.”

"I don't think that's who I am..." 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Broken." Her voice cracked and the tears fell faster. 

“But broken things can be fixed, Rex. I promise you, I know it seems impossible right now, but it’s true.”

The ice cream truck song starts to play ominously at 11 o'clock at night. However, Jimmy was not on the bright side so his face probably lit up in a lopsided smile of sorts.

Down the street comes the ice-cream truck labeled along the side 'Blood and Kidnapping Co.' - owned by the Hunger Games Gamemakers. 

It very eerily opens up the side panel to show all the icecream flavors. A little ferret sits there quietly munching on an icecream cone. 

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She shoved away her concerns. "You need sleep, you know." She said quietly.

“Not right now.”

- - -

Jimmy grabs his small savings and runs out to the street, eager to buy ice cream.

@SmilingPanda19

Edited by Weaver of Lights

5 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Not right now.”

- - -

Jimmy grabs his small savings and runs out to the street, eager to buy ice cream.

@SmilingPanda19

His head can hardly see the top but he can see all the flavors.

'Strawberries and Blood'

'RockyLandfall'

'No Water for You'

'Sunflowers and Murder'

'Those two gay gms'

and of course it had a few drinks:

'Human Smoothie'

'Orange Cream-ation'

'Tears and Beers'

Merp sits in the window with his plain vanilla ice cream cone, he didn't fancy blood. 

"What would you like?" A shadowy figure says from in the van, staying out of sight. TOTALLY NORMAL!

Edited by SmilingPanda19

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

His head can hardly see the top but he can see all the flavors.

'Strawberries and Blood'

'RockyLandfall'

'No Water for You'

'Sunflowers and Murder'

'Those two gay gms'

and of course it had a few drinks:

'Human Smoothie'

'Orange Cream-ation'

'Tears and Beers'

Merp sits in the window with his plain vanilla ice cream cone, he didn't fancy blood. 

"What would you like?" A shadowy figure says from in the van, staying out of sight. TOTALLY NORMAL!

“What one tastes the best?” Strawberries and blood might be like tigers blood. Maybe he would try that? Or rocky landfall, could that be like rocky road? So many options, which one would he pick? The vendor probably knew best.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“What one tastes the best?” Strawberries and blood might be like tigers blood. Maybe he would try that? Or rocky landfall, could that be like rocky road? So many options, which one would he pick? The vendor probably knew best.

"We have a special limited addition smoothie that I highly recommend." A black shriveled hand with three fingers holds out a random unlabeled can. "Its called....Children....Sleepy....Happy Time???" It seems to question its own naming of the product. Obviously this is very safe and secure.