The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

• 2 weeks later...

Guys.

Are we all aware

That this RP is the longest one on the shard, going by replies? 

Also unrelated but if people want more plot to happen here I can be doing things!

On 5/16/2024 at 3:44 AM, Edema Rue said:

Also unrelated but if people want more plot to happen here I can be doing things!

would not mind stuff happening here again...

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

On a tall hill, a tiger formed of glittering ice stretched its claws. 

Something had changed.

Something…important.

In the center of its chest, the ice began to glow a dangerous and deadly orange. Its heart burst alight, and the tiger exploded into millions of icy shards. In the midst of the wreckage, a figure stood.

Eddie was alive.

She remembered…

She remembered…

Actually, she wasn’t sure what she remembered.

But she was furious.

So someone was going to pay.

To those who don’t know/remember, this is Eddie:

(ignore the weird hand lol)

Spoiler

IMG_0162.thumb.webp.23f82c387f1a8afc1886e3703e6eb34e.webp

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Something had changed.

Something…important.

In the center of its chest, the ice began to glow a dangerous and deadly orange. Its heart burst alight, and the tiger exploded into millions of icy shards. In the midst of the wreckage, a figure stood.

Eddie was alive.

She remembered…

She remembered…

But she was furious.

*sees completly black image*

22 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Something had changed.

Something…important.

Eddie was alive.

She remembered…

She remembered…

But she was furious.

The stars saw all!

The stars knew all!

The stars were all!

but the stars horded their power away like a dragon and its gold. One of the stars known by many names - Roy the divine or Helios the ever burning- looked down upon the earth and saw the ice return to flesh.

roy knew that there were many phrophacys written in the stars about such an event. Because of this Roy descended from the heavens down to the earth.

it looked a lot like a meteor.

it landed near Eddie and created a crater near her.

5 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

The stars saw all!

The stars knew all!

The stars were all!

but the stars horded their power away like a dragon and its gold. One of the stars known by many names - Roy the divine or Helios the ever burning- looked down upon the earth and saw the ice return to flesh.

roy knew that there were many phrophacys written in the stars about such an event. Because of this Roy descended from the heavens down to the earth.

it looked a lot like a meteor.

it landed near Eddie and created a crater near her.

Eddie, wearing a dress formed of dancing flames, stalked towards him, a hand on one of her guns. “Who’s there?” She called.

40 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie, wearing a dress formed of dancing flames, stalked towards him, a hand on one of her guns. “Who’s there?” She called.

"i am known by many names! you can call me Lord Roy!" the figure said. it was a tall man with a pale complexion, light brown hair and blue eyes. he seemed to glow faintly but that must just be a trick of the light. he is dressed in one of those greek togas that only covers half the chest because greek cloths look cool

5 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i am known by many names! you can call me Lord Roy!" the figure said. it was a tall man with a pale complexion, light brown hair and blue eyes. he seemed to glow faintly but that must just be a trick of the light. he is dressed in one of those greek togas that only covers half the chest because greek cloths look cool

Eddie grunted and turned away, scanning the darkness.

8 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"who or what are you looking for?"

“Not sure yet,” she mumbled. She sideyed him. “Roy.”

10 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“Not sure yet,” she mumbled. She sideyed him. “Roy.”

roy took a step back and caused a massive bolder to lift out of the ground creating a seat for him to sit on. "I belive we are waiting for someone..."

@Anguished_One

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy took a step back and caused a massive bolder to lift out of the ground creating a seat for him to sit on. "I belive we are waiting for someone..."

@Anguished_One

AHHH omg I found this name and I really wanna use it. Wizzy had a chacter with this name way back when too 

Ahna trudged up the side of the mountain, her head bent in shame. What have I done?

21 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

Ahna trudged up the side of the mountain, her head bent in shame. What have I done?

roy looked down the mountain. down at ahna. roy smiled and stood up. he looked saint like to her. no! godlike! "ahh. so good of you to arrive on time!"

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy looked down the mountain. down at ahna. roy smiled and stood up. he looked saint like to her. no! godlike! "ahh. so good of you to arrive on time!"

Ahna nodded bleakly, walking towards the glowing figure. "My lord." She bowed stiffly. 

Just now, Anguished_One said:

Ahna nodded bleakly, walking towards the glowing figure. "My lord." She bowed stiffly. 

"there is no need for that. for what is the reason that you climbed up the mountain?"

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"there is no need for that. for what is the reason that you climbed up the mountain?"

"Well, we all are climbing some kind of mountain. All on different journeys. My... turmoils just manifest in a more physical manner than most." She said, voice hagard and limbs shaking from exertion. 

"Well, we all are climbing some kind of mountain. All on different journeys. My... turmoils just manifest in a more physical manner than most." She said, voice hagard and limbs shaking from exertion. 

"you are tired. please rest up." as roy said that a campfire as well as several tents appeared. "tomorrow I can help you more on your journey."

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"you are tired. please rest up." as roy said that a campfire as well as several tents appeared. "tomorrow I can help you more on your journey."

Ahna nodded, walking into a tent and sitting down inside, to tired to look around. 

Ahna nodded, walking into a tent and sitting down inside, to tired to look around. 

"rest my child." roy whisperd to her. he turned back towards eddie. "you should rest as well. you have been through a lot. in the morning we can talk about the fact that you are interesting amongst us gods."

@Edema Rue

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

@Anguished_One

Eddie ignored him.

1 hour ago, Anguished_One said:

xD you’re killing me Sticky-

😈

35 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"rest my child." roy whisperd to her. he turned back towards eddie. "you should rest as well. you have been through a lot. in the morning we can talk about the fact that you are interesting amongst us gods."

@Edema Rue

Eddie coughed. “Excuse me?” She flipped out one of her guns and fired two shots on either side of his head. Her dress seemed to glow brighter, and tremors of began to dance through her similarly-colored hair. “Don’t tell me what to do.”