The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

8 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Eddie waved at him.

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

I disappeared for like 300 pages so I don’t know…but yes please come reintroduce a character.

3 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev re-appeared from the space between worlds again.

Groggy and disoriented, he looked around.

Something is really wrong with this place, he thought.

He wandered over to where he heard voices.

@Edema Rue @RoyalBeeMage @Whoever else is over there

Eddie nodded to him. It’s a full party, now…I hope I’m not supposed to know who any of these people are.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie nodded to him. It’s a full party, now…I hope I’m not supposed to know who any of these people are.

Calev met Eddie's eyes. His own eyes widened, his silver irises glinting. He dashed over to her.

"Eddie!" he said, sounding desperate. "Please tell me that you know what in the flickering worlds is going on."

15 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev met Eddie's eyes. His own eyes widened, his silver irises glinting. He dashed over to her.

"Eddie!" he said, sounding desperate. "Please tell me that you know what in the flickering worlds is going on."

Eddie flinched. Should’ve knocked on wood… “Ah. About that. Do I…know you?”

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie flinched. Should’ve knocked on wood… “Ah. About that. Do I…know you?”

Calev stood there for a second. "Do you not remember anything? Granted, I barely remember anything, but..."

9 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev stood there for a second. "Do you not remember anything? Granted, I barely remember anything, but..."

Eddie shook her head. “Not really. I know…I know a lot happened, but I don’t really know specifics except that I’m so angry…” She blinked. “Oh. And I have my fire now. Did I have it when we knew each other before?”

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie shook her head. “Not really. I know…I know a lot happened, but I don’t really know specifics except that I’m so angry…” She blinked. “Oh. And I have my fire now. Did I have it when we knew each other before?”

"I...can't remember...maybe?"

Calev dove into his hazy memories.

"I remember arriving on this world in a snowy area. I was running from a Monstrosity, and managed to grab onto the side of a moving train...that's when I first met you. 

"Then a few interactions, some fights with some strange creatures...and then nothingness, again. I remember coming to on a strange university campus...that somehow you had created, as a false reality to hide from your pain. I remember trying to help you out of that...and then nothing again. Darkness. Until I appeared here."

5 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"I...can't remember...maybe?"

Calev dove into his hazy memories.

"I remember arriving on this world in a snowy area. I was running from a Monstrosity, and managed to grab onto the side of a moving train...that's when I first met you. 

"Then a few interactions, some fights with some strange creatures...and then nothingness, again. I remember coming to on a strange university campus...that somehow you had created, as a false reality to hide from your pain. I remember trying to help you out of that...and then nothing again. Darkness. Until I appeared here."

Eddie blinked. Then blinked again.

“[redacted because I don’t say naughty words]. I really wish I remembered that.”

Edited by Edema Rue

14 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Is there anything you do remember?"

“Cold?” Eddie shrugged. “I don’t know. But this fellow here,” she gestured at Roy, “has some kinda prophecy thing going on.”

@RoyalBeeMage @Anguished_One @Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug

Edited by Edema Rue

I'm not great at writting so sry in advance for anything weird i say.

Aureole studied the Roy fellow from afar, deep in thought. She knew about his kind, they were a bothersome folk, with their prophecies and whatnot. She didn't know how much resistance he would give to her goal. Finally, she decided there wouldn't be another time to get what she wanted. As the sun rose, so did Aureole, she climbed the hill in sync with the sun until she got to the top where the others were. 

22 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“It’s not—” Eddie sighed. “It’s not too much. But no one should have that much power.”

Eddie grunts at her.

21 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"if you would prefer i can restrain from doing anything of the sort in your presence."

"ahh good morning. did you sleep well?"

Ahna nodded mutely, watching those around her. 

5 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“Cold?” Eddie shrugged. “I don’t know. But this fellow here,” she gestured at Roy, “has some kinda prophecy thing going on.”

@RoyalBeeMage @Anguished_One @Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug

Roy gave a quick bow, swiftly greeted everyone with a knowing smile and a nod of his head. "I do indeed have a prophecy about our good Eddie here. Interesting how you all know her, but she doesn’t know you," Roy mused, his eyes glinting with a hidden knowledge.

He glanced up at the sky, muttering a few unintelligible words as if communing with some unseen force. Turning back to the group, his grin widened. "That is another part of the prophecy that has been fulfilled," he declared, his voice tinged with a mixture of satisfaction and mystery.

1 hour ago, Anguished_One said:

Ahna nodded mutely, watching those around her. 

“Yes this group does look like it can be very overwhelming.”

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis at around, looking at the so called Prophecy Reader. In all of my travels, I have never met a person that could interpret a prophecy correctly he muses. "Can you tell us the prophecy?"

@RoyalBeeMage

“The complete prophecy was written in the language of the stars. Translating the complete prophecy would take far too long. If you would give me a few minutes.”

Time to get chat gpt to create said prophecy 

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“The complete prophecy was written in the language of the stars. Translating the complete prophecy would take far too long. If you would give me a few minutes.”

I just went as saw that you could create them with that. Just make it specific, or it will blurt a random something at you :)

5 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

Yup.

3 hours ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

Aureole studied the Roy fellow from afar, deep in thought. She knew about his kind, they were a bothersome folk, with their prophecies and whatnot. She didn't know how much resistance he would give to her goal. Finally, she decided there wouldn't be another time to get what she wanted. As the sun rose, so did Aureole, she climbed the hill in sync with the sun until she got to the top where the others were. 

Eddie nodded to her. This is a whole [scudding] lot of people…

33 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Roy gave a quick bow, swiftly greeted everyone with a knowing smile and a nod of his head. "I do indeed have a prophecy about our good Eddie here. Interesting how you all know her, but she doesn’t know you," Roy mused, his eyes glinting with a hidden knowledge.

He glanced up at the sky, muttering a few unintelligible words as if communing with some unseen force. Turning back to the group, his grin widened. "That is another part of the prophecy that has been fulfilled," he declared, his voice tinged with a mixture of satisfaction and mystery.

“Yes this group does look like it can be very overwhelming.”

“Stop that,” Eddie said, gesturing at him with her gun. 

11 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Alright, alright. But I’ve just finished translating it… don’t you want to know your future?”

Just now, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

Aureole patiently waited, standing there in complete silence. Occasionally tossing glances up at the sun... which was now rising higher and higher...

“Are you ok? You seem a little worried about the sun.”

9 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Alright, alright. But I’ve just finished translating it… don’t you want to know your future?”

“It’s not my future,” Eddie said crossly.

5 minutes ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

Aureole patiently waited, standing there in complete silence. Occasionally tossing glances up at the sun... which was now rising higher and higher...

“You good? And, uh…do I know you?”

48 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Fun