The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

19 minutes ago, Experience said:

The forest trail

"So now you want to talk, huh?" The shadows darken again. Exp has full control over the shadows nearest him.

The forest trail

"Not really, I just want you to stop following us. We have a mission." The trees shake and snow falls off their branches. They lean, looking close to falling.

9 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The forest trail

"Entirely correct. But I do know it isn't here."

The forest trail

"False. Not even I know where I am needed. There is only one who does, and they are not you. So I will be staying here for the time being, until my orders have changed."

Exp realized that he had stopped walking. 

"Shall we continue?"

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

The forest trail

"False. Not even I know where I am needed. There is only one who does, and they are not you. So I will be staying here for the time being, until my orders have changed."

Exp realized that he had stopped walking. 

"Shall we continue?"

The forest trail

"You are incorrect. I know that you are not needed here. We will not continue until you have left us."

2 minutes ago, Violet said:

Nobody is really winning yet. It's really still in the starting phase, despite 100 pages xD

It depends, which team you want your character in. Then, we just have them walk in and the characters include them.

Edited by Experience

1 minute ago, Violet said:

Neither side is exactly winning, but the against Eddie side is pretty inactive right now. Though apparently Thaidakar is probably going to introduce a big villain soon.

It's up to you, I guess. Although no one's really online right now.

16 minutes ago, Violet said:

Ummm I don't know must about the against side but the for side has:

Eddie, main focus. Recently regained magical fire abilities and is having some trouble controlling them, also just went comatose (irl Eddie is taking a break)

Lilyana, Eddie's best friend and sort of girlfriend. Has ice powers.

Calev, recent arrival, has starlight powers or something.

Platypus, Eddie's sworn caretaker, also a platypus.

Elan, troubled guy who's brother just died.

Mike, recent arrival, has a crush on Eddie. (I don't know anything else about him lol)

Rallohir, formerly on the other side and swapped over. He has a troubled past, and knife-related abilities.

My character Vena, former emissary of a powerful god named Arbiter. Many mental health struggles, and Rallohir's love interest.

Well that's not very specific but those are the ones I remember.

Also, lots of romance stuff going on. I don't really know why but it's become a thing. You can participate, if you want. Or don't, up to you.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, Rallohir said:

He walked up to her, pulling her close in a hug. "It's all right now, we're ok, we're safe."

She weakly tried pulling away from him. "I shouldn't have agreed to have Arbiter send me back here. I'm useless to all of you."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She weakly tried pulling away from him. "I shouldn't have agreed to have Arbiter send me back here. I'm useless to all of you."

"Why don't we go find something to do. It'll help to take your mind off of things for a while."