The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Could you have what?"

"Well, you see, by the river... You weren't breathing and your heart wasn't beating, and everything I tried didn't work. So I took the remaining 368 knives, converted them to raw power, and invested you with it. It was a last resort, but it worked. I didn't think there would be side effects to investing you with that much power..."

3 minutes ago, Violet said:

Vyla walked in on them chatting.

Vena didn't really pay her mind.

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

"Well, you see, by the river... You weren't breathing and your heart wasn't beating, and everything I tried didn't work. So I took the remaining 368 knives, converted them to raw power, and invested you with it. It was a last resort, but it worked. I didn't think there would be side effects to investing you with that much power..."

"Oh. You used up that much power on me? ...I'm sorry."

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Vena didn't really pay her mind.

"Oh. You used up that much power on me? ...I'm sorry."

He shrugged "It doesn't take to long to recharge, I've already got 30 or so right now. Besides, it was more than worth it."

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

No, it wasn't.

"Well... let's go, I guess."

He took her hand, and they walked out the door. They walked down a path until they found the main road, and from there saw vendors selling various meats, candies, and other foods. 

2 minutes ago, Violet said:

It's fine, I think you might just want to wait a bit for a more natural time to introduce a character. Like, they'll be travelling tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

Answer my post please?

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Food," Vena noted absently.

He led her over to where a man was selling pork. He motioned for two, and gave the man one of his knives. The vendor looked at him suspiciously, but passed him the meat anyways. He handed one to Vena, "Try it, it's good I promise."

41 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The village in the mountains

Heakl chuckled to himself. That fool really thought he hadn't been moving? Rookie mistake. When one can re-shape reality, one is near-unstoppable. 

@Experience

The village in the mountains

It was a good thing Exp wants trying to stop him. 

The Inn

Mike walked up to the person who just walked in through the door.

"Hey, I'm Michael. Who are you?"

@Violet

Edited by Experience

Just now, Rallohir said:

He led her over to where a man was selling pork. He motioned for two, and gave the man one of his knives. The vendor looked at him suspiciously, but passed him the meat anyways. He handed one to Vena, "Try it, it's good I promise."

Slowly, uncertainly, she took a bite. Then she smiled slightly. "Yeah, that's pretty good."

2 minutes ago, Violet said:

It's hard to figure out how to get a character into an existing plot. I'm sure you'll figure something out.