The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Vena reached to take it, but just as she made contact, Rallohir felt a shock that traveled up his arm and into his chest. His vision flashed, and he saw himself, smiling. He felt a rush of emotions that felt oddly foreign. There was a lot of pain, fear and doubt. It all seemed directionless, like these feeling had been dislodged from their proper place. There was a tentative hint of love, too.

Then everything returned to normal, and Vena was holding his hand, looking confused. "Something wrong?"

He regained his focus, "You didn't feel that?"

"Feel what?" She looked concerned.

"It's.. nothing important. I just felt something strange, hard to describe." He smiled, but it seemed forced

Edited by Rallohir

Just now, Rallohir said:

"It's.. nothing important. I just felt something strange, hard to describe." He smiled, but it seemed forced

If it wasn't clear, those were her emotions.

"...Did I do something?" For a moment, Rallohir felt as though he could see that pain and that fear behind her eyes.

11 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The village is in a random forest that just happens to be the one that got lit on fire from Eddie earlier.

Exp looks around at the forest around him. 

Interesting.

10 minutes ago, Violet said:

"The rock that thinks you're important is also important. But that's subjective. " Vyla smiles at him. "Do you have any, like cool powers?" @Experience

"Uhm. I don't know about cool."

Mike smiles shyly back.

"But I can heal people. Physically at least."

"...Did I do something?" For a moment, Rallohir felt as though he could see that pain and that fear behind her eyes.

"No, you're ok, I think it's just an after-effect of me spending so much energy." He chose his words carefully, trying not to lie, and barely succeeding

Just now, Experience said:

Exp looks around at the forest around him. 

Interesting.

"Uhm. I don't know about cool."

Mike smiles shyly back.

"But I can heal people. Physically at least."

"That is way better than mine. My power can make things I touch repel each other. Quite literally useless. But healing... that makes sense." Vyla says, "Wait, why are you here?"

3 minutes ago, Violet said:

"That is way better than mine. My power can make things I touch repel each other. Quite literally useless. But healing... that makes sense." Vyla says, "Wait, why are you here?"

"Like...magnets?"

Mike shakes his head.

"I was on a train and... I ran into this group. I...felt like I should stay because..." He cut off.

"I just felt like I should."

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"You're sure?"

"Yeah, I'm alright. Let's find someplace to test your powers." He made his smile more reassuring, then it became genuine when he thought back on that hint of love he felt.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I would never:D

Just now, Rallohir said:

"Yeah, I'm alright. Let's find someplace to test your powers." He made his smile more reassuring, then it became genuine when he thought back on that hint of love he felt.

She smiled back, choosing to believe him. "Okay. Um... any idea where?"

5 minutes ago, Experience said:

"Like...magnets?"

Mike shakes his head.

"I was on a train and... I ran into this group. I...felt like I should stay because..." He cut off.

"I just felt like I should."

"Yeah. But they act really weird." She picked up some trash off the ground and let it float above her hand.

"Are you still with that group?"

Edited by Violet

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She smiled back, choosing to believe him. "Okay. Um... any idea where?"

He looked around, then spotted where a snowy field had once been a park. "Over there should work, there's lots of opens space, and there are spots out of the street's eyeshot."

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The fire appears over the horizon, spreading ever closer to the village.

Exp begins to walk around the village, wondering where exactly he is supposed to be.

1 minute ago, Violet said:

Yeah. But they act really weird. She picked up some trash off the ground and let it float above her hand.

"Are you still with that group?"

Mike stood there, mesmerized by the trick.

"Oh, uhm. Yeah. They're all here. Well, mostly."

27 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

He looked around, then spotted where a snowy field had once been a park. "Over there should work, there's lots of opens space, and there are spots out of the street's eyeshot."

"Okay, sounds-" Vena went stiff for a moment, the shook herself. She looked at Rallohir. "Weird feelings..."

Would you mind giving me a description of how Rallohir sees her, and generally his feelings regarding her?

@Rallohir

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, Experience said:

Exp begins to walk around the village, wondering where exactly he is supposed to be.

Mike stood there, mesmerized by the trick.

"Oh, uhm. Yeah. They're all here. Well, mostly."

"Do you want to show me them? If you know where they are I mean." She adds sheepishly.