The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

5 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

He flew back, his head cracking on the ground. It took him longer to stand up this time, and stumbled over to Vena. He reached to where he hit his head, and his fingers came back bloody. His vision was blurring a little at the edges.

Dizzly, Vena came to. "That hurts... Rallohir!" She scrambled toward him, panicked. "What happened? Are you okay?"

Uh... I don't think they're very close

@Experience

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Dizzly, Vena came to. "That hurts... Rallohir!" She scrambled toward him, panicked. "What happened? Are you okay?"

@Experience

He collapsed, most likely from blood loss and a concussion.

I have to go for tonight, gonna post some art then hop off, but I'm done with the RP for tonight. Goodnight!

9 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

He collapsed, most likely from blood loss and a concussion.

Okay, see you!

I have an idea for what to do. Up to you if/how this works.

Terrified, Vena caught him and held him, at a loss for what to do. Thankfully, the magical repulsion has stopped. Can I heal him? I don't know if I have that ability... and any magic I have seems too volatile anyway. It's not mine, he gave it to me. It's chaotic.

Not mine...

Taking Rallohir's hand in hers, Vena closed her eyes and felt within herself for the energy he had invested her with. It was strange and ephemeral to her, but after a few minutes, she felt that she had a grasp on it. With all of her effort, she willed it into him.

On 10/14/2023 at 10:56 PM, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrified, Vena caught him and held him, at a loss for what to do. Thankfully, the magical repulsion has stopped. Can I heal him? I don't know if I have that ability... and any magic I have seems too volatile anyway. It's not mine, he gave it to me. It's chaotic.

Not mine...

Taking Rallohir's hand in hers, Vena closed her eyes and felt within herself for the energy he had invested her with. It was strange and ephemeral to her, but after a few minutes, she felt that she had a grasp on it. With all of her effort, she willed it into him.

His eyes shot open, alight with power. He felt his wounds close as he sat up, his healing fueled by the influx of energy. Once he was healed, the power summoned hundreds of knives, all the knives he had before he saved Vena. His eyes faded back to a greyish blue and he looked at Vena, confused. "What just happened?"

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

His eyes shot open, alight with power. He felt his wounds close as he sat up, his healing fueled by the influx of energy. Once he was healed, the power summoned hundreds of knives, all the knives he had before he saved Vena. His eyes faded back to a greyish blue and he looked at Vena, confused. "What just happened?"

Her eyes had now returned to their former gray. "I gave you back the power," she said wearily. Then she smiled. "And you're okay. You'll be okay."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Her eyes had now returned to their former gray. "I gave you back the power," she said wearily. Then she smiled. "And you're okay. You'll be okay."

"I..." He looked at her, tears in his eyes, "Thank you, Vena." He took a deep breath, then converted a small portion of his knives to energy, and blew it onto Vena's wounds, healing them. "I know how exhausting that process can be, we should find someplace for you to rest."

5 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

"I..." He looked at her, tears in his eyes, "Thank you, Vena." He took a deep breath, then converted a small portion of his knives to energy, and blew it onto Vena's wounds, healing them. "I know how exhausting that process can be, we should find someplace for you to rest."

"I'll be fine." She held him for another moment. "I'm sorry."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'll be fine." She held him for another moment. "I'm sorry."

"I forgive you, besides, it's not your fault. Neither of us expected something like that to happen." He chuckled. "Guess we were testing more than strength that time."

9 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

"I forgive you, besides, it's not your fault. Neither of us expected something like that to happen." He chuckled. "Guess we were testing more than strength that time."

"We should head back to the others." Vena let go of him and stood up.

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"yes- the darkness and the light are tearing me apart. i absorbed them when i had a seizure that allowed me to see the magic in physical form" and hes kinda glowing but also not.

“I do not understand. I do not have much knowledge of magic things. Perhaps another could help, but not me.”