The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

xq calms down for a moment. "i- cant do that to you-"

"No, really. Go ahead. Even if it's just for a little while, better to have a break, right?" She smiled wanly.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

xq kinda stands up (he had fallen) "no, i can deal." he pulls out a knife and slices his arm, the one dedicated to his promise to himself, and binds the magic to it. "I PROMISE TO NEVER USE THIS POWER UNTIL I AM READY" and the cut seals, now bearing a brand of two scrolls.

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No, really. Go ahead. Even if it's just for a little while, better to have a break, right?" She smiled wanly.

"Be careful, you might want to make the power flow a long process, we've seen what happens when all the power is moved at the same time."

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

xq kinda stands up (he had fallen) "no, i can deal." he pulls out a knife and slices his arm, the one dedicated to his promise to himself, and binds the magic to it. "I PROMISE TO NEVER USE THIS POWER UNTIL I AM READY" and the cut seals, now bearing a brand of two scrolls.

Vena watched him, still concerned. "...Are you alright now? Really, if I can take it or share it, I will."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

xq grimaces. "ill live. anyways, what have i missed? oh, i forgot to mention: my first promise to myself was to become able to protect my culture."

Vena cocked her head, looking at him intently with her gray eyes. "You know, I don't think you ever answered me. Why did you try to cut my arm before? I know it had something to do with proving I was a person, but doesn't it also imply a promise of some sort?"

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"it was, in part, an attempt, to show devotion. i- well- uh-" and then he blushes, then his eyes go cold. "but that no longer matters. my culture will never live on. I am the last of my kind. ive broken one promise already."

Rallohir frowns slightly at the blush

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"it was, in part, an attempt, to show devotion. i- well- uh-" and then he blushes, then his eyes go cold. "but that no longer matters. my culture will never live on. I am the last of my kind. ive broken one promise already."

"...Devotion? To whom?" Vena looked a bit confused. "I'm sorry to hear about your people. Sometimes, things happen. I doubt you're at fault."

his eyes go harder. "i thought you were kind. you are... and thats why i love you and hate you. you could be such an efficient weapon, dont you think?" and he turns around, looking at a man hidden in a bush, eyes glowing red. "she could be useful" you catch a very quick glance at something like spiderweb, but it was so fast you might have just been loosing it.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

his eyes go harder. "i thought you were kind. you are... and thats why i love you and hate you. you could be such an efficient weapon, dont you think?" and he turns around, looking at a man hidden in a bush, eyes glowing red. "she could be useful" you catch a very quick glance at something like spiderweb, but it was so fast you might have just been loosing it.

"A... weapon?" Vena grew a bit wary.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Rallohir frowned further, he shouldn't be treating her like a weapon to be used...

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

xq head cracks toward rallohir. "oh, but everyone is a weapon, yes?"

2 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

His look turned threatening, "Stay out of my head."

"What?" Vena stared at the two. "What is happening?"

no, xq cant, but his controller can.

"but being in heads is fun, no? and besides, this man here is a very good weapon. He destroyed his whole city. he broke everything. and, I LET HIM THINK SOMEONE ELSE DID IT" and a very creepy grin goes over his face. "people are nothing more than a sharpened blade, they just need the right care..."