The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"but being in heads is fun, no? and besides, this man here is a very good weapon. He destroyed his whole city. he broke everything. and, I LET HIM THINK SOMEONE ELSE DID IT" and a very creepy grin goes over his face. "people are nothing more than a sharpened blade, they just need the right care..."

Vena's blood ran cold. She began to look around... and caught red eyes glowing in the bushes. Acting on impulse, she ran at them, pouncing to grab whoever it was that was hiding.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

he smiles. "my my, you have some promise too"

He pulls the knife out, and his eyes begin to glow. He summons all his knives (347 of them to be exact) and floats off the ground, knives swirling around him and Vena in a storm of flashing metal. He grabs one in particular, the most powerful of the group, a knife with the ability to destroy souls. 

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

the man smiles. "are you sure you want to do that?" and his eyes go back into his head. "i would hate for you to lose your friend" and he smiles.

He doesn't move, but more of the knives seem to revolve around Vena now.

Dang that freaky

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"how about this. i give him up" and he gestures to xq. "for your body. i have spent too long here, and this boy here is a weapon i cannot just lose that easily. so, i ask for what everyone has but is precious to their lives. a soul"

"You can't have me. You can't have my pain. Stay away from Vena and I or I will destroy you."

55 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"how about this. i give him up" and he gestures to xq. "for your body. i have spent too long here, and this boy here is a weapon i cannot just lose that easily. so, i ask for what everyone has but is precious to their lives. a soul"

"You could take me," Vena said. "Leave Xq and Rallohir, and take me."

@Rallohir

17 hours ago, Rallohir said:

"Seeing as how he will use us as weapons, I think this might be the option with the least death." 

"That... may be true. I can't help but feel that trying to kill him won't go well, though."

@Rallohir

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Rallohir used the confusion of the constantly swirling knives to let a select few get closer to the entity, until they were ready to strike the lines connecting xq to him. He struck, cutting all the lines, then he leapt forward, sinking his soul-destroying knife into the entity's form. @TheRavenHasLanded @The Aspiring Archivist