The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

the man murmurs. "Oh, is that hate i feel? how nice. you would be a nice weapon. but you get no rest. i live forever, now you must fight your own knife every time its summoned, for it is me, and i will feed on the blood of the people you kill with me."

"No!" Vena stepped towards the man. "Don't punish him. If you have to curse someone, curse me."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

the man looks up. "hmmmm... what should i take from you instead? your vitality? your sense of self? your host? or perhaps your life, maybe."

xq had collapsed to the ground, his scar bleeding a gold and dark light instead of blood.

Vena did not respond. She stared the man down, doing her best to remain calm and unafraid.

8 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

the man murmurs. "Oh, is that hate i feel? how nice. you would be a nice weapon. but you get no rest. i live forever, now you must fight your own knife every time its summoned, for it is me, and i will feed on the blood of the people you kill with me."

He summoned his remaining knives back into the Void, then converted them to power. He directed that power into his soul-blade, enhancing it beyond anything he had done with a single blade. The blade began to smoke, the smoke glowing with power.

the man opens his eyes with glee. "YES- MORE POWER- I WILL BE ABLE TO PUPPET A GOD-" and his teeth are sharp and shining. "NO ONE CAN STOP ME NOW-" 

xq lifts his arm. "one person can" and he lifts up, glowing. "you have to die, you have created too much pain in life, Centy, old friend, long enemy. blood shall be spilled on this ground"

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

alright, just rallohir then. he loses his memories as to why he's with the good guys. 

the man smiles. "hmmmm... i like these. i think ill take it." and his eyes flash once, and then he falls, a small ball of light floating out. "bye bye weapons." and he shrinks into a tiny speck and floats away.

xq is about ready to pass out. one of his scars is glowing, then it bursts into a cut that begins to bleed. his eyes widen at this. "i- shoot-"

the man smiles. "hmmmm... i like these. i think ill take it." and his eyes flash once, and then he falls, a small ball of light floating out. "bye bye weapons." and he shrinks into a tiny speck and floats away.

xq is about ready to pass out. one of his scars is glowing, then it bursts into a cut that begins to bleed. his eyes widen at this. "i- shoot-"

Vena ran to Xq, not realizing that anything had happened to Rallohir. "Are you okay?"

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Rallohir collapses in a heap the moment the entity leaves. 

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She whipped around, seeing him. "Rallohir!" She grabbed him, checking to see if he was breathing.

He was, but his right forearm was still grey, and the black veins had spread all the way to his chest.

Just now, Rallohir said:

He was, but his right forearm was still grey, and the black veins had spread all the way to his chest.

I can't heal him. Vena felt panic rising in her yet again.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"no, im bleeding because I BROKE A BLOOD PROMISE TO A FRIEND-"

"I... don't know what to do."

he sighs. "i have to make another. this one to rallohir. to give back to him what was stolen, at any cost. it will heal him as well, but he definitely lost something in that interaction. thats how that guy works."

"Okay. Okay." Vena felt a growing pit of dread in her stomach. What did that man do to him?

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Rallohir, by my blood, i promise to give you back what you lost" and he slices rallohirs arm to complete it.

His arm returns to it's normal color, but the veins remain, a scar of sorts. He doesn't wake however.

4 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

His arm returns to it's normal color, but the veins remain, a scar of sorts. He doesn't wake however.

Vena held him, waiting for him to wake up, taking short, shallow breaths. It should have been me.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

20 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"no, it really shouldnt have. what would the arbiter have said?"

I thought Xq couldn't read minds.

"The Arbiter doesn't care. I'm on my own now."

@TheRavenHasLanded

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist