The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

3 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

"I'm confused, am I in danger, what will make this so painful?"

"I don't think you're in danger... but you had a difficult past." She paused, looking him in the eye. "You can talk to me, if you ever need to. Light knows I owe you that much."

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't think you're in danger... but you had a difficult past." She paused, looking him in the eye. "You can talk to me, if you ever need to. Light knows I owe you that much."

He looked a little surprised. "Oh... thank you. That means a lot." He said sincerely 

Just now, Rallohir said:

He looked a little surprised. "Oh... thank you. That means a lot." He said sincerely 

She nodded, and regarded him for what might have seemed to him like a bit too long. Should I tell him?

No. I don't deserve that. Maybe now, at least, he'll realize how worthless I am.

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She nodded, and regarded him for what might have seemed to him like a bit too long. Should I tell him?

No. I don't deserve that. Maybe now, at least, he'll realize how worthless I am.

He had just met her, yet now he couldn't get her out of his head. She might as well be the most important thing you will ever do, and you don't even know who she is. He thought to himself.

Just now, Rallohir said:

He had just met her, yet now he couldn't get her out of his head. She might as well be the most important thing you will ever do, and you don't even know who she is. He thought to himself.

"I'm Vena, by the way." She stood up, offering a hand to help him do the same. "I guess we should go back to the inn. Do you need anything?"

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'm Vena, by the way." She stood up, offering a hand to help him do the same. "I guess we should go back to the inn. Do you need anything?"

He took her hand, standing up. His eyes widened when he saw the black veins in his arm. "Is that normal? Was that always there?"

Just now, Rallohir said:

He took her hand, standing up. His eyes widened when he saw the black veins in his arm. "Is that normal? Was that always there?"

"No... I think you did that to yourself fighting that entity. But Xq healed you, so it should be fine. I hope." She was still holding his hand, and quickly dropped it once she realized what she was doing.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No... I think you did that to yourself fighting that entity. But Xq healed you, so it should be fine. I hope." She was still holding his hand, and quickly dropped it once she realized what she was doing.

He tracked the veins up his arm, then pulled his sleeve back and found it ended just after hitting his chest. He must've been a fighter or warrior of some sort, as he had defined muscle that he hadn't particularly noticed before.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"correction: i made a blood promise with you, and you will live until we get some medical attention for you. however, i have about no ideas how to help because ive never seen mr no eyes do this. that bastard-"

"Oh. Okay."

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

He tracked the veins up his arm, then pulled his sleeve back and found it ended just after hitting his chest. He must've been a fighter or warrior of some sort, as he had defined muscle that he hadn't particularly noticed before.

"I'm sorry. Maybe if I had been able to help more in the fight..." Vena shook her head.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Oh. Okay."

"I'm sorry. Maybe if I had been able to help more in the fight..." Vena shook her head.

"Well, it seems like nobody died, and the entity is gone, so I think you must've done fairly well, all things considered."

Just now, Rallohir said:

"Well, it seems like nobody died, and the entity is gone, so I think you must've done fairly well, all things considered."

"No. You defeated him." Vena shrugged. "I'm pretty useless. Anyway, let's go." She began to walk towards the inn.

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"well, im not usually like this, but- im fine. any blood promise makes me feel a little woozy afterwards. also, might wanna bind up the arm i cut, my quick binding wasnt great"

"Do you need help walking?"

11 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

xq is trying very hard not to blush profusely. "yep"

They walked for a while, and Vena decided to break the silence. "You mentioned, before the fight, that you tried to cut my arm to show some kind of devotion. And I asked to whom, but I think your answer got... overtaken."

@TheRavenHasLanded

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

24 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

They walked for a while, and Vena decided to break the silence. "You mentioned, before the fight, that you tried to cut my arm to show some kind of devotion. And I asked to whom, but I think your answer got... overtaken."

@TheRavenHasLanded

Rallohir walked silently behind them, contemplating his own thoughts.