The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"well, uh-" xq blushes. "i know im an idiot, and ive been mean to you... but on god i think you are very very pretty. you- you remind me partly of my mother, but also my old romantic partner, both of whom died in the attack no eyes did on my town"

"Oh." She went red herself. "I really don't understand what someone could find desirable about me. Clearly, I wouldn't bring you any good. Well... I'm sorry to hear about your town. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose so much."

"well... the last time i did that, i broke a person. a dear friend of mine, but also a rival. he's been trying to break me ever since, but i think im broken enough as is..."

"Okay..." Vena looked a bit perplexed. "What, are you considering doing something like that again?"

"just ignore me. i dont even make sense half the time i say things. i have thoughts, but just cant get them into words so i end up rambling." he says that with a seemingly practiced style.

Did he actually have much of an intent behind that question or was it random?

"I think you're worth listening to," Vena said honestly.

would you believe me if i said this is almost exactly how i am irl? and it was really just random.

"well, you are a fool in your own right then. you can strike it rich once, and then you become obsessed with analyzing my every word... dont fall into that"

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"heh- i suppose so, but it seems strange to me. you just kinda learn to ignore people, especially when its stupid things. but maybe i should listen better"

They continued to walk in silence, Vena feeling rather awkward after Xq's confession.

"im sorry for dumping on you like that. i know that you like rallohir, i can read that pretty easy. but, whatever makes you happy."

"I... it doesn't matter. He won't care anymore now that he can see me from a more neutral perspective."