The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Vena quickly got up and rushed to his side. "What happened? Are you okay?

"I... remember them. My family, their faces. I remember my brother's stories, and fishing trips with my father. I... I can't remember anything else though." His heart was thumping in his chest, and his breathing was quick.

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

"I... remember them. My family, their faces. I remember my brother's stories, and fishing trips with my father. I... I can't remember anything else though." His heart was thumping in his chest, and his breathing was quick.

"Oh..." Vena picked him up off the ground, lifting him to his feet. "How do you feel?"

18 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Wren nodded sharply.

Meanwhile:

Eddie shrugged. “Tired? I shouldn’t be, I know I’ve been out for a while, but I feel tired, and…cold. That’s strange. I don’t think I should be able to feel cold.” Her dress is still on fire. 

Lilyana hugs Eddie. "We'll figure it out together, Lady."

Meanwhile:

Thorn nods at Wren, signaling to do it now. 

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana hugs Eddie. "We'll figure it out together, Lady."

Meanwhile:

Thorn nods at Wren, signaling to do it now. 

WAIT WHATS IT I DONT KNOW WHAT WERE DOING

Wren does it?

16 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Oh..." Vena picked him up off the ground, lifting him to his feet. "How do you feel?"

16 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Shocked but also kinda lost is my guess"

He stood up shakily, "You're not far off. Is this how it's gonna be every time?"

Lilyana collapses against Eddie. Her body shutting down as Thorn's wicked smile looms over her.

Oh yeah i’m also Eddie xD

Eddie groans and mutters a curse that isn’t allowed on the shard. She tries to attack them with fire, but Wren grabs her and her magic fizzles out. She collapses.

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie groans and mutters a curse that isn’t allowed on the shard. She tries to attack them with fire, but Wren grabs her and her magic fizzles out. She collapses.

Thorn nods at Wren, "Thank you."

She grasps Eddie and Lilyana and frowns at the single handcuff. I guess one from each should work. 

She sighed silently, not even that sound allowed to her and handcuffed Lilyana and Eddie together.

"Ready to go?"

6 minutes ago, Experience said:

Mike realizes he was staring at a interesting looking bug on a log for a little while. He looks up and sees two other figures with Eddie and Lil.

Who could those be?

An interesting looking bug? Seriously? A bug is more important than us getting kidnapped? XD

Thorn nods at Wren, "Thank you."

She grasps Eddie and Lilyana and frowns at the single handcuff. I guess one from each should work. 

She sighed silently, not even that sound allowed to her and handcuffed Lilyana and Eddie together.

"Ready to go?"

Eddie’s arm is burning hot enough to burn Thorn’s hand.

Yup, Wren signs back. Let’s get them back to HQ.