The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Wren nodded. “You’re missing a few things about them. Just…do you know.” And then he stabbed her.

She didn't expect to be stabbed, but stars above did that hurt. What hurt more was being unable to heal from it. It hurt on an entire different level.

Completely weak.

"I've been told that Lilyana destroyed a town. But Eddie seems fine. You're commiting more crime that her."

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Vena felt electrified, her body tingling, her heart aflame, her lips pressed firmly against his. His closeness was intoxicating, not just the physical but the emotional connection. She needed this, to love and be loved. For now, she put the questions of whether or not she deserved it out of her mind. A soft, contented sound like a sigh or a moan escaped her lungs as she released all of her tension into chilled air that no longer found purchase in her.

He pressed his body to hers, alive with passion. He felt hot, yet wonderful, powerful, yet weak all the same. He melted into her faster than butter in a pan. All his anxiety, worry, sadness, pain, grief, and sorrow seemed to pale in comparison to the fire burning in his heart. He felt every fiber of his being relax, unable to handle the raw emotion surging through him.

11 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

She didn't expect to be stabbed, but stars above did that hurt. What hurt more was being unable to heal from it. It hurt on an entire different level.

Completely weak.

"I've been told that Lilyana destroyed a town. But Eddie seems fine. You're commiting more crime that her."

Wren shook his head sadly. “She’s a murderer. And there’s more than that, but even if there weren’t…I would do it anyway.” He stabs her again, and again, trying to get her to die.

Wren shook his head sadly. “She’s a murderer. And there’s more than that, but even if there weren’t…I would do it anyway.” He stabs her again, and again, trying to get her to die.

"Of course you would," Aster says, Repeatedly getting stabbed, "Can you please stop stabbing me? It's rather painful."

She tries to smile through the pain but fails.

"Do you even know who I am?"

Wait if Wren had to study lil and Eddie's powers would be have studied aster's too?

17 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Of course you would," Aster says, Repeatedly getting stabbed, "Can you please stop stabbing me? It's rather painful."

She tries to smile through the pain but fails.

"Do you even know who I am?"

Wren stops stabbing her. “Why won’t you die?”

No, he didn’t start following them until she was already “dead”

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Not by choice, but by design." Aster says, "Why won't you just leave Eddie and Lilyana alone?" 

Wren laughed. “You never quit, do you? I have my orders, and that’s enough.”

Wren laughed. “You never quit, do you? I have my orders, and that’s enough.”

"That's enough?" Aster presses, "You are literally taking away my best friends- my only friends - and you expect me to be fine with that? I'm relatively surprised you actually managed to kidnap them, but cut your losses now. Just let them be."

5 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

He pressed his body to hers, alive with passion. He felt hot, yet wonderful, powerful, yet weak all the same. He melted into her faster than butter in a pan. All his anxiety, worry, sadness, pain, grief, and sorrow seemed to pale in comparison to the fire burning in his heart. He felt every fiber of his being relax, unable to handle the raw emotion surging through him.

Vena felt him, and loved every second of it. She melted into him right back, and their essences seemed to mix in the tempest of shared emotions.

After what felt like an eternity, the tempest stilled, and she pulled away, letting him go, opening her eyes and looking into his. The feeling of perfect closeness lingered, as did his taste on her lips. She just stared for a while, uncertain what to say or do now.

"Uh... sorry. That lasted a little longer than I expected."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"That's enough?" Aster presses, "You are literally taking away my best friends- my only friends - and you expect me to be fine with that? I'm relatively surprised you actually managed to kidnap them, but cut your losses now. Just let them be."

Wren shook his head. “I’m not expecting you to be fine, though it would be nice if you would die,” he added, giving her a pointed look. “Anyway, I’m not going to let them be.”

Wren shook his head. “I’m not expecting you to be fine, though it would be nice if you would die,” he added, giving her a pointed look. “Anyway, I’m not going to let them be.”

"Of course not." Aster takes a deep breath, then smacks Wren in the eye. "I don't care if you don't care. I died for them once. I will die for them again. And you will not be in my way."

28 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Of course not." Aster takes a deep breath, then smacks Wren in the eye. "I don't care if you don't care. I died for them once. I will die for them again. And you will not be in my way."

Wren dodges back, chuckling. "I like you. Hate to break it to you, though, you aren't going to stop me." He stabs her again.

Hey Wiz, what's Thorn been doing?

@The Wandering Wizard

Wren dodges back, chuckling. "I like you. Hate to break it to you, though, you aren't going to stop me." He stabs her again.

@The Wandering Wizard

"Really? Because I certainly could." Aster raises a glowing hand (still in pain from being stabbed), "I know you can stop powers easily, but how about a tree."

And as she finishes her sentence, a tree starts falling down towards Wren, cut by Aster's powers

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Really? Because I certainly could." Aster raises a glowing hand (still in pain from being stabbed), "I know you can stop powers easily, but how about a tree."

And as she finishes her sentence, a tree starts falling down towards Wren, cut by Aster's powers

Wren skips back, dodging easily. He laughs, dodging forward, flipping over Aster and slicing her cheek as he does.

Wren skips back, dodging easily. He laughs, dodging forward, flipping over Aster and slicing her cheek as he does.

Aster holds her cheek in pain, and then goes back to where thorn was, as discretely as she could. 

I don't need to defeat Wren, she thought, I just need to defeat Thorn.

She approaches where Thorn is with caution.

@The Wandering Wizard

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Aster holds her cheek in pain, and then goes back to where thorn was, as discretely as she could. 

I don't need to defeat Wren, she thought, I just need to defeat Thorn.

She approaches where Thorn is with caution.

@The Wandering Wizard

Woah woah woah, easy, how about no. Wren's still there, trying to keep her distracted, and they've gone quite a ways away from where Thorn is. You can't just leave that easy :) 

Wren refuses to let her leave, though.