The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

A slightly larger stone the size of a baseball hits him square in the head, and then another stone hits his arm.

Wren dodges the bigger one, spinning in close and slashing at her.

12 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Aster backs up to avoid the slash, and a flurry of small stones- all moving at a very intense velocity- is launched at Wren.

Wren leaps into the air, higher than should be possible, and swings off a branch. "You can't beat me," he calls. "It's time to give up."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Wren leaps into the air, higher than should be possible, and swings off a branch. "You can't beat me," he calls. "It's time to give up."

"Give up and do what?"

Aster tosses some rocks at Wren for good measure.

4 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Vena felt him, and loved every second of it. She melted into him right back, and their essences seemed to mix in the tempest of shared emotions.

After what felt like an eternity, the tempest stilled, and she pulled away, letting him go, opening her eyes and looking into his. The feeling of perfect closeness lingered, as did his taste on her lips. She just stared for a while, uncertain what to say or do now.

"Uh... sorry. That lasted a little longer than I expected."

His heart was still beating quickly, "It was perfect, in every way." He whispered, "Thank you."

Just now, Rallohir said:

His thoughts grew slower with exhaustion, "I could've gone for longer, if I wasn't about to pass out."

"Not... uncomfortable? Or untimely?" She watched him with the unspoken question in her eye. Is this real? Are you really sure?

12 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Not... uncomfortable? Or untimely?" She watched him with the unspoken question in her eye. Is this real? Are you really sure?

"No, it was perfect. I couldn't be more sure of it." His eyelids drooped, "I... think I need to find someplace to lie down. Too many things, too many emotions, happening in one day."

Just now, Rallohir said:

"No, it was perfect. I couldn't be more sure of it." His eyelids drooped, "I... think I need to find someplace to lie down. Too many things, too many emotions, happening in one day."

"We could go back to our room in the inn to rest, maybe?"

Just now, Rallohir said:

"Sure, that sounds wonderful." He stood up shakily, he had been sitting for a while

She took his arm and led him up to their room. "Honestly, I think I could use a rest too. I could just lie down in the lobby if you'd like a moment alone..."

17 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She took his arm and led him up to their room. "Honestly, I think I could use a rest too. I could just lie down in the lobby if you'd like a moment alone..."

"No, please stay, I shouldn't be alone anyway."

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

"Here, stay close to me..." He patted the empty side of the bed

Vena reddened slightly. "Alright." She laid down next to him and closed her eyes. She still found difficulty sleeping, but eventually drifted off...

Want him to get woken up in the middle of the night by a memory or something?

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Vena reddened slightly. "Alright." She laid down next to him and closed her eyes. She still found difficulty sleeping, but eventually drifted off...

Probably not, I have to go to bed rn, continue in the morning?