The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Wren shrugged, leaping into a tree and leaning against the trunk, looking almost relaxed. “Tell me about Eddie, then.”

Aster thought for a second, then said, "Has guns. Conflicted with emotions, and hates her parents."

Mike woke up in the tavern. His hair was all disheveled and he had managed to spill some drink on his shirt late last night.

The tavern was mostly empty, though a bar tender was wiping the counter with a rag. A fire burned lightly in the fireplace. 

Mike rubbed his eyes, remembering where he was. And what had happened. 

I can't take this anymore. I failed my new friends. I failed my family. And I can't even face myself anymore. Maybe... maybe I should just... give up.

Mike took a moment trying to decide what he wanted to eat for breakfast. He chose some pancakes. 

There's a canyon a mile or so away. Might as well enjoy my last meal.

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I can do that." She smiled at him, then gave him a quick kiss before resting her head on his chest again.

They laid there for a moment, then Rallohir's stomach growled. "Something's telling me we should go get breakfast, what do you think?"

Just now, Rallohir said:

They laid there for a moment, then Rallohir's stomach growled. "Something's telling me we should go get breakfast, what do you think?"

"Maybe..." Vena regretfully pulled away from Rallohir, sitting up. "Did... we convince Mike to stay? I got so caught up in everything that I kind of forgot about him."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Maybe..." Vena regretfully pulled away from Rallohir, sitting up. "Did... we convince Mike to stay? I got so caught up in everything that I kind of forgot about him."

"I... don't remember who that is, to be honest." He looked slightly embarrased

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Aster thought for a second, then said, "Has guns. Conflicted with emotions, and hates her parents."

Wren nodded thoughtfully. “And what does she do with her guns?”

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

Mike woke up in the tavern. His hair was all disheveled and he had managed to spill some drink on his shirt late last night.

The tavern was mostly empty, though a bar tender was wiping the counter with a rag. A fire burned lightly in the fireplace. 

Mike rubbed his eyes, remembering where he was. And what had happened. 

I can't take this anymore. I failed my new friends. I failed my family. And I can't even face myself anymore. Maybe... maybe I should just... give up.

Mike took a moment trying to decide what he wanted to eat for breakfast. He chose some pancakes. 

There's a canyon a mile or so away. Might as well enjoy my last meal.

AAAAHHHH NO NO NO SOMEONE HELP HIM AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Shoots trees. And people like you."

Wren laughed. “I’ve never seen her shoot a tree before. But you’re right. She shoots people. And a lot of those people don’t deserve it.”

Wren laughed. “I’ve never seen her shoot a tree before. But you’re right. She shoots people. And a lot of those people don’t deserve it.”

"You throw knifes at people who don't deserve it too. What's wrong with shooting people in self-defense?"

8 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Healing magic, really cares about Eddie and blames himself for losing her. He was trying to run away after the fight yesterday."

He thought for a moment, "Ohh, yeah, I remember him. I think I was a little busy with you and the memory to notice if he had left or not. We should probably go find him."

Edited by Rallohir

Just now, Rallohir said:

He thought for a moment, "Ohh, yeah, I remember him. I think I was a little busy with you and the memory to notice if had left or not. We should probably go find him."

"Yeah. You can get breakfast, and I'll start looking around." She got off the bed and headed for the door.

4 hours ago, Rallohir said:

He followed her, "I think breakfast can wait, Mike could be in danger."

"That's true." They began to wander around, but didn't find a trace of Mike.

@Rallohir

4 hours ago, Experience said:

Mike finished his delicious pancakes and payed. He spent a moment looking at the beautiful fire. One of the things he would miss. But it would be better this way.

He stands up slowly and makes his way to the door.

Where is he in relation to the inn?

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Aster sighed, and then said, "Look. You aren't the morals police. I don't like how much Eddie uses her guns, but I can at least live with it."

“Really?” Wren asks, sounding curious. He leans over the tree, looking interested, and then drops a cloud of sleep dust right into her face. And a knife, for good measure.

“Really?” Wren asks, sounding curious. He leans over the tree, looking interested, and then drops a cloud of sleep dust right into her face. And a knife, for good measure.

It works. Not the knife, but the powder (or whatever it is). Aster falls unconscious.

4 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

It works. Not the knife, but the powder (or whatever it is). Aster falls unconscious.

“Finally,” Wren says, laughing. “I should’ve tried that a long time ago. Just didn’t expect it to work on…whatever she is.” He shrugged and hopped out of the tree, grabbing something out of his pocket and talking into it. “Thorn? I know you hate these things, uh…want to come get me? I got the one who’s been following us.”

@The Wandering Wizard