The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Experience said:

"Hey, it's okay. You're okay."

Oh shades. 

Mike got down and hugged them, trying to calm them down.

Eventually their breathing slowed down, and they wiped tears from their eyes, looking up at Mike. "I'm... Erin."

8 minutes ago, Experience said:

Shades, what have I gotten myself into this time?

"Oh. Do you know why?"

They gestured at their no longer light-smoking body. "You saw me. I've been living with my condition for the past decade. It had just reached it's apex. There was about a one in a hundred change I'd make it past tomorrow. More like one in a million to make it another week."

@Experience

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist
I got confused with Vena and used the wrong pronouns

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She gestured at her no longer light-smoking body. "You saw me. I've been living with my condition for the past decade. It had just reached it's apex. There was about a one in a hundred change I'd make it past tomorrow. More like one in a million to make it another week."

"Huh. Well, it's a good thing we met I guess. Do... you remember anything from before I healed you?"

1 minute ago, Experience said:

"Huh. Well, it's a good thing we met I guess. Do... you remember anything from before I healed you?"

"Yes."

2 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

"Yes, actually, did you see where he went. We're pretty worried about him."

"Over that way, I think." He pointed to a path out of town.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Yes."

"Over that way, I think." He pointed to a path out of town.

Useless quote box

"Well. I...want you to know. Being near me will...only lead to more risk for you. I...should probably leave before something terrible happens..."

Why do I keep meeting new people. Why can't I just be left alone, so I can't hurt anyone.

1 minute ago, Experience said:

"Well. I...want you to know. Being near me will...only lead to more risk for you. I...should probably leave before something terrible happens..."

Why do I keep meeting new people. Why can't I just be left alone, so I can't hurt anyone.

"You're wrong about that. Anyway, even if something did happen, what would I lose? Until a few minutes ago, I thought I was bound to die in a matter of days."

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

"Thanks." They hurried off in that direction, hoping to catch up to Mike

It was a relatively long path. They didn't encounter anyone for minutes.

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"You're wrong about that. Anyway, even if something did happen, what would I lose? Until a few minutes ago, I thought I was bound to die in a matter of days."

It was a relatively long path. They didn't encounter anyone for minutes.

"And now you can live your life. I don't want to take that away from you, Erin."

Just now, Experience said:

"And now you can live your life. I don't want to take that away from you, Erin."

"I don't have a life to live." They look him in the eyes, their emerald eyes positively striking. "I'll go with you, and I can prove that you're wrong about yourself."

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't have a life to live." They look him in the eyes, their emerald eyes positively striking. "I'll go with you, and I can prove that you're wrong about yourself."

Mike blushed.

Those eyes. Shades.

"Are...are you sure?"

5 minutes ago, Experience said:

Mike wasn't sure what to do, so he just held Erin for a while longer. It felt right.

They held on for minutes before eventually letting go. "Sorry, that was probably awkward. I just haven't hugged anyone in... a while."

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist
this is what I get for writing basically one character for weeks. pronouns again!

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She held on for minutes before eventually letting go. "Sorry, that was probably awkward. I just haven't hugged anyone in... a while."

Mike didn't want to let go, but did anyways. "No. It was perfect. Thank you. For...saving me."