The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Well I can't just leave my daughter to die, now can I?"

The tigress growls at the cultists horde and sneezes a column of flame at their ranks, blistering many and roasting the rest to death.

"You've done it before," Eddie snaps, pointing her guns at anyone who even looks at her.

4 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

A stray flame nears the platypus and he runs through it, blade absorbing the heat before he comes too close to it. The heat comes out in a beam, aimed at Athena.

@Athena :)))

Athena attempts to dodge this one, but it catches her forearm, leaving a searing burn that only infuriates her more. She pulls out a dagger and throws it at the platypus

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"You've done it before," Eddie snaps, pointing her guns at anyone who even looks at her.

1 minute ago, Athena :))) said:

Athena attempts to dodge this one, but it catches her forearm, leaving a searing burn that only infuriates her more. She pulls out a dagger and throws it at the platypus

As the bullets come close to the platypus, entering his sphere of influence, the bullets freeze, then get flung at Athena. They get sliced by the dagger, and as he tries to catch it, it goes through his telekinetic field, skewering him just above the knee. He begins floating as he can no longer put weight on that knee.

Edited by Being of Cacophony

Just now, Experience said:

Exp gives her a puzzled stare for a moment, but turns back to the fight.

AAAHHH SORRY I KNEW THAT

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Since when? I've never left you in Athena's clutches at least!" Growled the tigress as she gobbled up some cultists.

"You left me on my own for years, Mother," Eddie says flatly. 

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Mmm you could always feel my ghostly tail around you though, yes?"

"Ghostly chains, more like," Eddie says. She sees Athena and backs up further. "Um...uh...let's go."

1 minute ago, Experience said:

There's rahotep but I think Aeroyi is offline at the moment

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

"Ghostly chains, more like," Eddie says. She sees Athena and backs up further. "Um...uh...let's go."

"And yet you always come back asking for my help," grunts the tigress. 

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

xq looks at eddie. "how can i help?"

"I DON'T KNOW!" She shouts. "ATHENA NEEDS TO DIE, BUT THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN HERE."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"And yet you always come back asking for my help," grunts the tigress. 

Eddie rounds on the tiigress, gesturing with a gun while keeping the other pointed at the fight behind her. "No, I come back for your magic. I don't have any, in case you've forgotten."

3 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The halves of bullets that remain after the dagger clack to the ground. A dagger rapidly hits the shield, denting it and threatening to puncture it.

“AAAAHHHHH” Athena screams at the platypus and charges, slicing at it with her sword