The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

xq slams them into the ground. "then what are you? show me."

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

Mike looks at xq. "Dude. This is not the time for this. Please, can you give us a moment?"

"Erin. Please. I know that feeling. That nobody could ever love me. Or should ever. But..." Mike took a shaky breath, "If you want to take this slow, I'll support youdecision. Because I care about you, and I never want to hurt you."

Erin vanished.

10 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Erin vanished.

10 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

xq snorts. "how fancy."

Mike looks at xq. "Thanks a lot." He then runs to a patch of trees nearby and collapses against a trunk opposite to the group. 

Why do I always mess these things up. I thought maybe... but no. Why would it change. People around me always get hurt. And it's always my fault.

Tears began to fall down his face.

Mike looks at xq. "Thanks a lot." He then runs to a patch of trees nearby and collapses against a trunk opposite to the group. 

Why do I always mess these things up. I thought maybe... but no. Why would it change. People around me always get hurt. And it's always my fault.

Tears began to fall down his face.

Erin sat in front of him in the other place, seeing but unseen. They mind raged with fear and confusion.

He doesn't love me. He can't... can he?

22 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Erin sat in front of him in the other place, seeing but unseen. They mind raged with fear and confusion.

He doesn't love me. He can't... can he?

Mike began absentmindedly drawing in the dirt with his finger. A heart with two letters inside. An 'M' and an 'E'.

Mike began absentmindedly drawing in the dirt with his finger. A heart with two letters inside. An 'M' and an 'E'.

Erin watched him, tears filling their eyes. He's wrong. You're wrong. An audible sob escaped their lips, which Mike heard very distantly.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Erin watched him, tears filling their eyes. He's wrong. You're wrong. An audible sob escaped their lips, which Mike heard very distantly.

Mike's head snapped up and he looked around. "Erin? Are you there? If you are...please know that I'm sorry. I never meant to make you afraid."

6 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

They remained silent. Wrong, wrong.

Shades. Why does this hurt so much?

"You know, it's kind of silly. I keep telling you you aren't cursed but I can't take it when someone tells me I'm not. It's been a very long time since those around me haven't been hurt, so it's hard to not see it as a curse."

Mike stopped talking for a while. He then continued in a whisper.

"I know you are worthy to be loved, but maybe...maybe I'm not."

Shades. Why does this hurt so much?

"You know, it's kind of silly. I keep telling you you aren't cursed but I can't take it when someone tells me I'm not. It's been a very long time since those around me haven't been hurt, so it's hard to not see it as a curse."

Mike stopped talking for a while. He then continued in a whisper.

"I know you are worthy to be loved, but maybe...maybe I'm not."

I think you have that backwards. I know that I cannot be loved. That's doctrine. And I've certainly experienced it myself.

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Erin was silent.

Oh wow we're at 150 pages!

"Like I said earlier, she blamed me for my father's death. Her one goal in life became tormenting me. She didn't want to kill me. But she definitely didn't want me alive."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. She convinced my siblings that I was a monster. They had been my best friends. After the incident, it's like I never knew them. They didn't just stop loving me. They acted like I didn't even exist. 

"When you live through that day in and day out you start to question. Maybe it would be better if I just...stopped existing."

1 minute ago, Experience said:

"It's not your fault. She convinced my siblings that I was a monster. They had been my best friends. After the incident, it's like I never knew them. They didn't just stop loving me. They acted like I didn't even exist. 

"When you live through that day in and day out you start to question. Maybe it would be better if I just...stopped existing."

"I... you should know that I think I love you. But... I can't be loved. I know it. It's hard to come to terms with, but I can't change it."