The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Erin healed, a bit too slowly for comfort but completely. They sat up and smiled. Their eyes were cold. "Thanks for the help."

Mike was still crying.

"Erin, what happe-" he broke into sobs. "I'm so glad you're okay." 

Just now, Experience said:

Mike was still crying.

"Erin, what happe-" he broke into sobs. "I'm so glad you're okay." 

"Let's see..." Erin seemed to ponder. "I'd say a couple more minutes at this point. Most don't hold on for more than six." They grinned unnaturally. "Poor Michael. Losing love as quick as he found it."

24 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Let's see..." Erin seemed to ponder. "I'd say a couple more minutes at this point. Most don't hold on for more than six." They grinned unnaturally. "Poor Michael. Losing love as quick as he found it."

"You- you're not Erin... Wha- what are you?"

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Someone who would very much like to take advantage of the wealth of energy stored in this soul. I just need Erin gone first. That's what the dying earlier was for."

"No...no. You can't. You can't. What have you done with Erin? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ERIN!?"

"No...no. You can't. You can't. What have you done with Erin? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ERIN!?"

They seemed unperturbed by the outburst. "Erin is going away. Usually takes them six or so minutes, like I said. So that leaves about three or four..."

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

They seemed unperturbed by the outburst. "Erin is going away. Usually takes them six or so minutes, like I said. So that leaves about three or four..."

"No!"

Mike grabbed Erin's, or whatever this thing was, wrist and willed all of her magical energy to transform into restoration. 

"If I can't get rid of you, I'll get rid of the magic you want."

"No!"

Mike grabbed Erin's, or whatever this thing was, wrist and willed all of her magical energy to transform into restoration. 

"If I can't get rid of you, I'll get rid of the magic you want."

Nothing happened. "Whatever would that accomplish? Erin would still be gone." The cold, dead grin widened. "Tick, tock."

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Nothing happened. "Whatever would that accomplish? Erin would still be gone." The cold, dead grin widened. "Tick, tock."

"No, no, no, no, no."

Michael sunk to his knees. There was nothing he could do. 

"Please, I'll do anything. Just...leave Erin alone.

"No, no, no, no, no."

Michael sunk to his knees. There was nothing he could do. 

"Please, I'll do anything. Just...leave Erin alone."

"What could you possibly offer me?"

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Just certain things I'd like to attend to in the physical world. And a little bit of fun." They winked.

"And what if..." Mike took a breath. "What if you could manipulate the threads of time that are intertwined within my magical energy?"

"And what if..." Mike took a breath. "What if you could manipulate the threads of time that are intertwined within my magical energy?"

"That sounds rather complicated and unnecessary. And watching you suffer is so much more fun." Not-Erin leaned toward him and puckered their lips. "Want a kiss goodbye? You've got about a minute."

"That sounds rather complicated and unnecessary. And watching you suffer is so much more fun." Not-Erin leaned toward him and puckered their lips. "Want a kiss goodbye? You've got about a minute."

Tears began to form once more.

Why is this happening? 

An awful realization hit Michael. His curse. Everyone around him got hurt. And it was always his fault. 

Oh Shades, how could I do this to them? 

Tears began to form once more.

Why is this happening? 

An awful realization hit Michael. His curse. Everyone around him got hurt. And it was always his fault. 

Oh Shades, how could I do this to them? 

They leaned back and cackled. "A minute, roughly, until Erin disappears."

"Their soul was wide open for quite a while. Then you sealed it up nice and tight for my use. Thanks for that, by the way."

Mike took that like a slap to the face.

Oh, Shades.

"Erin, please, you have to hear me...you have to fight back."

Mike took that like a slap to the face.

Oh, Shades.

"Erin, please, you have to hear me...you have to fight back."

"Erin can't hear you. They're dead. I just need the last of their essence to fade... Which should be in just a few seconds."