The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Experience said:

Mike doesn't attempt to heal Not-Erin this time. Instead, he finds the magical energy and begins to release it, allowing it to be restored back to a material form. Mike held his breath.

Is it working?

Wait, what is it he's trying to do?

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

White light began to steam off their body like smoke. "What? I didn't think you could..." The coldness in their eyes shifted to rage.

Heat began to build up beneath Mike's hand. He looked Not-Erin in their eyes.

"Leave, or you will lose it all."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Ok xD

Mike fell with Erin once more. This time, they didn't kick away. They didn't even breathe. Mike hit the ground once more, and wished he wouldn't heal.

He couldn't control it though, so once more he was at the bottom of the canyon with the broken and dead body of the person he had confessed his love for mere hours ago.

1 minute ago, Experience said:

Mike fell with Erin once more. This time, they didn't kick away. They didn't even breathe. Mike hit the ground once more, and wished he wouldn't heal.

He couldn't control it though, so once more he was at the bottom of the canyon with the broken and dead body of the person he had confessed his love for mere hours ago.

Erin's body, apparently, was healed by his magic. They began to breathe again, but did not move.

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Erin's body, apparently, was healed by his magic. They began to breathe again, but did not move.

Mike gasped.

How?

It didn't matter how. He rushed over to Erin's side. "Erin...you're....breathing. Can you hear me? Are you in pain?"

1 minute ago, Experience said:

Mike gasped.

How?

It didn't matter how. He rushed over to Erin's side. "Erin...you're....breathing. Can you hear me? Are you in pain?"

Erin's eyes opened, and they stared forward. They did not respond. Their eyes were neither cold, nor warm and alive. They were empty.

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Erin's eyes opened, and they stared forward. They did not respond. Their eyes were neither cold, nor warm and alive. They were empty.

"....Erin?"

Mike attempted to heal them, but there was nearly no magical energy left. If he took anymore, nothing could live in their body. 

"....Erin?"

Mike attempted to heal them, but there was nearly no magical energy left. If he took anymore, nothing could live in their body. 

They seemed alive, and conscious, yet somehow still dead. No action, no emotion.

Mike traced his finger along the side of their face. "I'm so sorry, Erin. I thought...." Mike took a shaky breath. "I thought I could make things better..."

Nothing is going to happen now, but there will be something if and when he sleeps

5 minutes ago, Experience said:

Mike's mind began to slow down. His thoughts came so much slower. Not that he was thinking much anyways. There was only one thought that kept circling in his mind as he laid down at the bottom of the chasm next to the body of Erin.

I failed again.

Okay, I'll assume he fell asleep.

Mike dreamed of an ocean. He was above it hovering, looking down at churning waves. Flashes of lightning in an empty sky illuminated the dark water. It was a storm, certainly, unlike any he had ever seen. A pure maelstrom of chaos raged below him, though he was unaware of any wind. He found he could move, both his body and himself through the air.

A glowing speck of white was visible under the water.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Mike dreamed of an ocean. He was above it hovering, looking down at churning waves. Flashes of lightning in an empty sky illuminated the dark water. It was a storm, certainly, unlike any he had ever seen. A pure maelstrom of chaos raged below him, though he was unaware of any wind. He found he could move, both his body and himself through the air.

A glowing speck of white was visible under the water.

Mike willed himself to near the glow, unsure where he was. Or why.

I'm assuming he doesn't immediately know he's dreaming?

Mike willed himself to near the glow, unsure where he was. Or why.

Not more than he would in any other dream, I suppose.

The glow, upon closer look, was a person, radiant in white light, struggling to swim to the surface.

They had emerald green eyes.