The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Neither of us is more important than the other. It's not healthy for you to think that way."

"Okay." The playful grin remained on his face.

Mike kissed them once more.

Edited by Experience

Just now, Experience said:

"Okay." The playful grin remained on his face.

Mike kissed them once more.

"Stop! I'm serious." They looked him dead in the eyes. "This cannot work if you're going to undervalue yourself. All that will bring is hurt."

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Stop! I'm serious." They looked him dead in the eyes. "This cannot work if you're going to undervalue yourself. All that will bring is hurt."

Mike paused, then replied in a more serious tone. "Okay, I'll try my best. For you."

1 minute ago, Experience said:

Mike paused, then replied in a more serious tone. "Okay, I'll try my best. For you."

"Okay. Good." They took a deep breath. "I'm... really tired. I guess falling into a canyon to your death does that to a person."

Just now, Experience said:

"I- nevermind."

He didn't want to think about the fact that mere hours ago he had tried to kill himself.

"We should get back to the village so you can get some rest."

"Yeah... we just need to get out of this canyon. I think the rest of my magic went with whatever you did to heal me just now."

Obviously you don't need to do this, but if it was my character I would totally have the image of their bloody, broken corpse flash into their mind.

Maybe I'm just a bad person...

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Yeah... we just need to get out of this canyon. I think the rest of my magic went with whatever you did to heal me just now."

I want to, but it'll work better if I wait with other stuff Ive got planned.

Mike looked up the canyon wall. "Do you think we can go up that way?"

Edited by Experience

xq's nightmare:

he was standing, alone, in a dark room, a single light flickering above him. then he felt two sets of hands around his neck. they slowly crushed his windpipe, and his dream faded, only to be replaced by a blazing fire. its his village. he watches himself run from the burning, crying and screaming for his mother... anyone... anyone... to save him. xq tried to kneel to comfort himself, but nothing happened. his body wouldnt obey. he saw himself make his eyes hard. they glowed red, then a pure white, then he exploded with light, the pain wracking his body just as it did when he was 12. If there was anyone left after the burning, none survived after this. He screams, knowing he killed people, despite most being close to the scythe already. he could see a black cloak and skeletal feet, but they passed him by. he was spared. and he hated death for that.

1 minute ago, Experience said:

They passed some trees and the river came into view. 

"That's really pretty." Mike grinned at Erin. "It reminds me of someone I know."

They laughed. "Maybe I'd prefer to be called gorgeous and handsome, like you."

7 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

They laughed. "Maybe I'd prefer to be called gorgeous and handsome, like you."

Mike stared into their emerald eyes for a moment. 

"You definitely are the most gorgeous person I have ever met." He sqoze their hand.

Edited by Experience