The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

After hesitating for a few more seconds, they plunged in after him.

The water was freezing, and it was almost impossible to see anything. Mike was nowhere to be seen.

Erin! Get out of the water! Mike's voice said in their mind. You'll freeze to death!

Just now, Experience said:

The water was freezing, and it was almost impossible to see anything. Mike was nowhere to be seen.

Erin! Get out of the water! Mike's voice said in their mind. You'll freeze to death!

Wait, he's speaking into their mind?

Need... to help you... Erin found themself growing numb, drowsy. They kept searching, reaching for Mike. They involuntarily inhaled a gulp of water, and only realized how immediately numb their skin had become when the frigid liquid filled their lungs.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Need... to help you... Erin found themself growing numb, drowsy. They kept searching, reaching for Mike. They involuntarily inhaled a gulp of water, and only realized how immediately numb their skin had become when the frigid liquid filled their lungs.

:ph34r:

I'll be o-

The water surged and pushed Erin upwards, out onto the snow nearby.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

xq glances in a direction then decides to go in that direction. he jogs, continuing to take off the dream. he (eventually, if possible) comes across erin laying in the snow. "wha- what happened?"

Maybe wait for a second, since for one thing they are pretty far and out of the way. And I don't know what Exp has planned here.

17 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

They just laid there, stunned and frozen, a growing tight pain in their chest as they struggled to breathe.

I just lost a whole post arggahishdisojshshsidksiaojdhdis. I'll need like 5 min to type it up again 

Mike woke up, back in the snow. He groaned as he sat up. 

Where am I?

He heard footsteps crunching in the snow as they approached him.

"Hello, Michael."

His heart nearly stopped and he looked up to see who had spoken, though he had heard that voice a thousand times before.

It was his mother.

@The Aspiring Archivist

Edited by Experience

6 minutes ago, Experience said:

Mike woke up, back in the snow. He groaned as he sat up. 

Where am I?

He heard footsteps crunching in the snow as they approached him.

"Hello, Michael."

His heart nearly stopped and he looked up to see who had spoken, though he had heard that voice a thousand times before.

It was his mother.

@The Aspiring Archivist

Wait, can Erin see/hear her? Also Erin is kinda still suffocating on land.

11 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Erin strained to breath, painfully pulling themself to their knees. They coughed up water, and took a gasping, painful inhale.

The water surged again and Michael was thrown onto the snow besides Erin, coughing up water and trying to breathe. His skin was extremely pale.

His mother smiled. It was a smile Mike hadn't seen in years, one that actually meant 'I love you.'

Mike quickly got to his feet. "Mom? ...how are you...?"

"It'll make sense soon enough. Fate has brought us together one last time."

Just now, Experience said:

The water surged again and Michael was thrown onto the snow besides Erin, coughing up water and trying to breathe. His skin was extremely pale.

His mother smiled. It was a smile Mike hadn't seen in years, one that actually meant 'I love you.'

Mike quickly got to his feet. "Mom? ...how are you...?"

"It'll make sense soon enough. Fate has brought us together one last time."

Erin stumbled over to him, grabbing him in their arms. "Mike! Mike, are you okay?" Their voice was raspy, and they entered a coughing fit, expelling more water.

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Erin stumbled over to him, grabbing him in their arms. "Mike! Mike, are you okay?" Their voice was raspy, and they entered a coughing fit, expelling more water.

Michael groaned but remained sprawled out on the ground. He didn't respond.

Mike froze, though he hadn't been moving much before so it wasn't very apparent.

"What does Fate have to do with this?"

His mother smiled. "More than you ever expected."

1 minute ago, Experience said:

Michael groaned but remained sprawled out on the ground. He didn't respond.

Mike froze, though he hadn't been moving much before so it wasn't very apparent.

"What does Fate have to do with this?"

His mother smiled. "More than you ever expected."

Erin found themself growing strangely warm. It was hard to focus, their mind was foggy. "Mike... uh." Their vision went black, and they collapsed.

Hopefully he comes to soon enough to save them from hypothermia.

Erin found themself growing strangely warm. It was hard to focus, their mind was foggy. "Mike... uh." Their vision went black, and they collapsed.

Nope they both die. The end. :P

Color began to return to Michael's face. After a fit of coughs, he began to breathe normally again. 

He glanced over at Erin and saw their unconscious form. After a moment of apparent shock, he rushed over to their side and placed his hand on their shoulder, willing them to be healed. 

"Come on, Erin. Please be okay."

Mike shakes his head. "This can't be real. You're dead."

His mother looks down at her body and then back up with a smile on her lips. "Oh, I guess I missed that."

"Mom, whe- where am I?"

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

Color began to return to Michael's face. After a fit of coughs, he began to breathe normally again. 

He glanced over at Erin and saw their unconscious form. After a moment of apparent shock, he rushed over to their side and placed his hand on their shoulder, willing them to be healed. 

"Come on, Erin. Please be okay."

Mike shakes his head. "This can't be real. You're dead."

His mother looks down at her body and then back up with a smile on her lips. "Oh, I guess I missed that."

"Mom, whe- where am I?"

Erin came to. "Mike! You're alright."

Erin came to. "Mike! You're alright."

Michael shivered and embraced Erin, a smile on his face.

"I'm just glad you're okay. What happened? I remember falling and then I woke up in the snow."

"Don't you recognize it?" His mother asks. "We lived here for years."

Mike blinks and they appear to be in his old home. From before his father had died. Mike shakes his head. "No, this can't be real. It's all in my head."

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

Michael shivered and embraced Erin, a smile on his face.

"I'm just glad you're okay. What happened? I remember falling and then I woke up in the snow."

"Don't you recognize it?" His mother asks. "We lived here for years."

Mike blinks and they appear to be in his old home. From before his father had died. Mike shakes his head. "No, this can't be real. It's all in my head."

"I went in after you because you weren't coming back up... I might have just imagined it but I thought you spoke in my mind, telling me to get out. And then... somehow we were both thrown out by the water."

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I went in after you because you weren't coming back up... I might have just imagined it but I thought you spoke in my mind, telling me to get out. And then... somehow we were both thrown out by the water."

"Huh..." Michael didn't make any noise for a few moments, a concentrated look on his face. "Maybe we should try going back up the canyon. I don't think it's safe to stay near the river."

"Why of course it is." His mother's tone becomes less pleasant. "You of all people should remember what happened to this place."

Mike turns and runs towards the front door. He bursts through and almost barrels into his mother. He skids to a stop and sees that he is back where he started. "What have you done to me?" He starts mumbling to himself. "Wake up, Mike. Wake up."

A screen of some sort appears on the wall before them. It shows a figure standing upright, completely surged in water. A chain connected to the ground is wrapped around his ankle. Mike turns pale. He was seeing himself.

4 minutes ago, Experience said:

"Huh..." Michael didn't make any noise for a few moments, a concentrated look on his face. "Maybe we should try going back up the canyon. I don't think it's safe to stay near the river."

"Why of course it is." His mother's tone becomes less pleasant. "You of all people should remember what happened to this place."

Mike turns and runs towards the front door. He bursts through and almost barrels into his mother. He skids to a stop and sees that he is back where he started. "What have you done to me?" He starts mumbling to himself. "Wake up, Mike. Wake up."

A screen of some sort appears on the wall before them. It shows a figure standing upright, completely surged in water. A chain connected to the ground is wrapped around his ankle. Mike turns pale. He was seeing himself.

What is happening...

"That might be a better idea, yeah." Erin leaned against him.

"That might be a better idea, yeah." Erin leaned against him.

RAFO xD

Michael smiled. "Do you want to wait a little bit. Maybe get some energy back?"

"What in the Shades..." 

He turns back to face his mother, but she isn't there. He blinks and the home disappears, though the screen remains.

"Oh no..." Mike whispers.