The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium handed him a paperclip that he had found in the lobby.

Sage bent it open and twirled it inside the lock until he heard a click.

These locks are so primitive.

He slowly pushed open the window, then leaped through it, pointing a knife at Aster.

@Aeoryi

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana sighed and walked closer to Eddie. "I don't know, Lady. And I want you to have your fire. It...it completes you. And uhm it seems a complement to my water."

“Fire and water…that’s us.” Eddie chuckled bitterly, looking almost sad.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

“Fire and water…that’s us.” Eddie chuckled bitterly, looking almost sad.

Lilyana surprised Eddie with a hug, wrapping her arms tightly around Eddie. "We're going to figure this out, I promise Lady. I won't stop until we have," she whispered. 

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana surprised Eddie with a hug, wrapping her arms tightly around Eddie. "We're going to figure this out, I promise Lady. I won't stop until we have," she whispered. 

Eddie pushed her away roughly. “I…” her eyes were wild and afraid. 

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana just lay where she fell. Her eyes full of hurt and tears starting to come. "Why?" She whispers. "Why?"

Eddie turned away to hide her own tears. “I…” her voice cracked. “I’m sorry. I didn’t…I don’t…”

10 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Sage bent it open and twirled it inside the lock until he heard a click.

These locks are so primitive.

He slowly pushed open the window, then leaped through it, pointing a knife at Aster.

@Aeoryi

Ezrium held on outside of the window, ready to jump in if needed.

Lol, you two should really go check on Aster.

@Edema Rue @The Wandering Wizard

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

YES DRAMA! :P

Mmmm disillusionment time? :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie turned away to hide her own tears. “I…” her voice cracked. “I’m sorry. I didn’t…I don’t…”

"Why?" She mumbled again. The various questions tumbling through her mind. Why Eddie. Why did she fall for her. Why was everyone trying to kill her. Why couldn't she see. Why should she protect Eddie. Why was the world like this Why? Why? Why?

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Why?" She mumbled again. The various questions tumbling through her mind. Why Eddie. Why did she fall for her. Why was everyone trying to kill her. Why couldn't she see. Why should she protect Eddie. Why was the world like this Why? Why? Why?

Eddie ran a hand through her hair, trying to blink her tears away. “I don’t know how to love you. I don’t…I don’t want to lose you. Why do things keep changing?”

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie ran a hand through her hair, trying to blink her tears away. “I don’t know how to love you. I don’t…I don’t want to lose you. Why do things keep changing?”

"I...I don’t know really how to love you either," replied Lilyana from behind a curtain of hair. "I don't know why things do...I wish they were as they were."

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I...I don’t know really how to love you either," replied Lilyana from behind a curtain of hair. "I don't know why things do...I wish they were as they were."

Eddie shook her head. “That’s not what I meant…” she slammed her fist into the wall. “This is a joke. It’s all some cruel joke. I’m not going to fall for it.”

17 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie shook her head. “That’s not what I meant…” she slammed her fist into the wall. “This is a joke. It’s all some cruel joke. I’m not going to fall for it.”

"I don't understand," sobs Lilyana from behind her hair.

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I don't understand," sobs Lilyana from behind her hair.

“Neither do I,” Eddie snaps. “But I’m not going to let it break me…I’m not going to let you break me.”

8 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Neither do I,” Eddie snaps. “But I’m not going to let it break me…I’m not going to let you break me.”

Lilyana continues crying behind her hair. "I never should have loved you...it was only going to hurt us both in the end." She laughed bitterly, "all of my family is cursed to cause pain and suffering it seems. Especially to those we love."

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana continues crying behind her hair. "I never should have loved you...it was only going to hurt us both in the end." She laughed bitterly, "all of my family is cursed to cause pain and suffering it seems. Especially to those we love."

Eddie bowed her head. “It’s not your fault, Lil,” she whispered. “I’m sorry. I’m not…I’m not ready. Find someone who can care for you, okay? Find someone who isn’t going to die and leave you broken and alone. I want you to be happy, and that will never happen as long as you’re with me.”

10 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie bowed her head. “It’s not your fault, Lil,” she whispered. “I’m sorry. I’m not…I’m not ready. Find someone who can care for you, okay? Find someone who isn’t going to die and leave you broken and alone. I want you to be happy, and that will never happen as long as you’re with me.”

"As you wish, my Lady," she barely choked out.