The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Sage was blasted backwards and slammed into the wall. However, he got to his feet again, healing from the injuries he sustained.

He was blasted a few more times, before Aster said, "Why... Are you trying to kidnap me?"

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"As you wish, my Lady," she barely choked out. 

“Stop!” Eddie shouted. “Just…stop! Stop making it my choice, my wish, my…anything! Just stop making it about me. You matter so much more.”

Just now, The Honorable One said:

"I... I don't... know," Sage said. "Eddie... kill Eddie." He lunged at Aster.

Aster moved out of the way. "I'm not Eddie. But I don't know what you are doing. I'll give you one more chance. Who are you, and why do you want to kill Eddie?"

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Aster moved out of the way. "I'm not Eddie. But I don't know what you are doing. I'll give you one more chance. Who are you, and why do you want to kill Eddie?"

"You... are not Eddie?" Sage's eyes slid out of focus. "Must kill Eddie. Eddie... killed..." Sage trailed off.

"Eddie killed me."

Just now, The Honorable One said:

"You... are not Eddie?" Sage's eyes slid out of focus. "Must kill Eddie. Eddie... killed..." Sage trailed off.

"Eddie killed me."

"Hm. Makes sense. Let me guess, by one of her guns?" Aster started backing towards the door.

1 minute ago, The Honorable One said:

"Gun? No, it was not a gun. It was..." Sage saw Aster backing away, and leaped towards them. "TAKE ME TO EDDIE!" He demanded.

"Chill chill." Aster launched him across the room, then opened the door and ran to Eddie's room, where Lil and Eddie were... Crying?

"Uh... Hi. There's people here... Hopefully this isn't too awkward..." She turned red

@Edema Rue, @The Wandering Wizard

12 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Stop!” Eddie shouted. “Just…stop! Stop making it my choice, my wish, my…anything! Just stop making it about me. You matter so much more.”

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"Chill chill." Aster launched him across the room, then opened the door and ran to Eddie's room, where Lil and Eddie were... Crying?

"Uh... Hi. There's people here... Hopefully this isn't too awkward..." She turned red

"As-sorry..." Lilyana walked out of the door and slamed right into Aster.

"Aster what are you doing here?"

7 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

"Eddie killed me."

Whoops, my bad, sorry bout that :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Eddie whirled, face red and furious. “What do you want?”

4 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Sage got up from the floor and followed Aster. He saw two people. Was one of them Eddie? Probably.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU IS EDDIE?!" He screamed.

1 minute ago, The Honorable One said:

Sage was an ice sculpture, so he couldn't do anything except get a big brainfreeze.

Ezrium... was not sure why Sage was an ice sculpture, but it seemed like best not to anger the ice Eddie. He put his hand on Sage the ice sculpture, and he seemed to slowly start melting.

"Hold up here, I don't want any trouble. Me and my... acquaintance here were just trying to talk to you Eddie. You killed this person right here." He gestured to Sage, "Why?"

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium... was not sure why Sage was an ice sculpture, but it seemed like best not to anger the ice Eddie. He put his hand on Sage the ice sculpture, and he seemed to slowly start melting.

"Hold up here, I don't want any trouble. Me and my... acquaintance here were just trying to talk to you Eddie. You killed this person right here." He gestured to Sage, "Why?"

Eddie had her guns out. “If you try to kill us, we try to kill you. Pretty simple.”

13 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"As-sorry..." Lilyana walked out of the door and slamed right into Aster.

"Aster what are you doing here?"

"There's-"

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie had her guns out. “If you try to kill us, we try to kill you. Pretty simple.”

"They... Broke a window and tried to kidnap me."

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Did they now,” Eddie said, cocking her gun. “Give me one good reason not to shoot you now.”

"Okay, I'm just going to say it right here. Technically, he didn't break the window, he picked the lock and opened the window. A piece of valuable information right there."