The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“If you aren’t here to kill us, just—follow the dog!”

Luckily, Eddie doesn’t notice, or she would’ve yanked the dog’s tail or something.

He didn't yet speak, but strode up to Eddie. When he got closer, she could see that his eyes were glowing a fierce white.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He didn't yet speak, but strode up to Eddie. When he got closer, she could see that his eyes were glowing a fierce white.

“Nope nope nope,” she squeaks, running faster. “I hate being a protagonist!”

“Nope nope nope,” she squeaks, running faster. “I hate being a protagonist!”

Immediately, her foot seemed to catch on something that wasn't there, tripping her and sending her sprawling to the ground. The man crouched down beside her, examining her closely. "So you're who I've been sent for?" His voice was low, and he spoke with obvious disdain.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Immediately, her foot seemed to catch on something that wasn't there, tripping her and sending her sprawling to the ground. The man crouched down beside her, examining her closely. "So you're who I've been sent for?" His voice was low, and he spoke with obvious disdain.

“Nope, definitely not! It’s…uh…the shapeshifter up there! The one that currently looks like a dog? Yeah, that’s who you were sent for!” Eddie scrambles to her feet, a hand on her gun.

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Nope, definitely not! It’s…uh…the shapeshifter up there! The one that currently looks like a dog? Yeah, that’s who you were sent for!” Eddie scrambles to her feet, a hand on her gun.

Lilyana freezes a sword and shield into her hands, carefully stepping by Eddie.

"Yup, he's definitely the one you want. Not my friend here. Definitely not," she nervously chuckles.

@The Aspiring Archivist

The dog looks disappointedly at Eddie but continues to take off at a now higher pace, trying to help her sell it.

@Edema Rue

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

He snorted with derision, staring at her with those strange eyes. "I'm not a fool." His hand began to beneath the skin, and he reached toward Eddie's head without warning.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He snorted with derision, staring at her with those strange eyes. "I'm not a fool." His hand began to beneath the skin, and he reached toward Eddie's head without warning.

Lilyana slashed at the hand, trying to cut it off.

The dog's sensitive ears picked this up and turned around, bounding back to protect his daughter.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Eddie shoots her gun at his chest.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

xq promptly grabs the reacher and suplexes it.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana slashed at the hand, trying to cut it off.

The dog's sensitive ears picked this up and turned around, bounding back to protect his daughter.

Eddie shoots her gun at his chest.

All attempts merely passed through the man. He touched her forehead, and Eddie felt a light shock throughout her body. Then he pulled away. "Interesting."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

All attempts merely passed through the man. He touched her forehead, and Eddie felt a light shock throughout her body. Then he pulled away. "Interesting."

Eddie flinches. “I,” she says slowly, “hate. Magic.” She tries to smack him with one of her guns.

Eddie flinches. “I,” she says slowly, “hate. Magic.” She tries to smack him with one of her guns.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

xq goes intangible, THEN suplexes the person.

Both attempts failed again. "My apologies," he said very unapologetically.

"WHAT ARE YOU, AND WHO ARE YOU?"

"I thought you'd never ask. They call be the Arbiter. I've been sent down here to... evaluate the situation."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The dog shoves the man away with magic and stands infront of Eddie, growling menacingly.

This did not work either, and the man ignored the dog. He seemed somehow completely intangible in any way.

xq just stands there. "i dislike you" and glows in blood red light.

He sighed. "Most do." Then he began to follow along with Eddie and the group again, keeping perfect pace.

I gotta go for like 15 minutes maybe. So he'll just come along with them and we can do further interactions later.