The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

10 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana smiled sadly, "just...just humor me Lady. Please?"

“Okay. Just for you, Princess.” Eddie leaned back and closed her eyes. “It was…scary. There was always something to run from. Always someone who wanted us dead. You fought them until my fire manifested, and then I helped. My mother was trapped for much of it, but finally she broke out. She finished off our enemies, saved us, and…” Eddie chuckled. “I suppose you could say we all lived happily ever after. I’d always wanted to go to university, and I did. You chose to stay behind, and…” Eddie froze. “Is this the past?”

19 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Okay. Just for you, Princess.” Eddie leaned back and closed her eyes. “It was…scary. There was always something to run from. Always someone who wanted us dead. You fought them until my fire manifested, and then I helped. My mother was trapped for much of it, but finally she broke out. She finished off our enemies, saved us, and…” Eddie chuckled. “I suppose you could say we all lived happily ever after. I’d always wanted to go to university, and I did. You chose to stay behind, and…” Eddie froze. “Is this the past?”

"Oh no, not this again. Time travel, oh joy."

28 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Lilyana nodded, "yeah or something...you went into a cocoon or something and came out much different."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

“A…cocoon?”

"Yeah...I wasn’t in the room...but Ezrium says you were fighting with your mother or a voice that said they were your mother and you got put in a cocoon of air."

@Canada Lover

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Yeah." Aster said, "You believe us, right?"

“I’m not sure…”

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Yeah...I wasn’t in the room...but Ezrium says you were fighting with your mother or a voice that said they were your mother and you got put in a cocoon of air."

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium stood there, very clearly noticing he was being ignored, and was sad.

“Are you Ezrium? What happened, exactly?”

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“I’m not sure…”

“Are you Ezrium? What happened, exactly?”

"So, me and Sage were just there, you didn't really seem to care. You were having troubles with your flame or something, I wasn't really paying attention. You and Lilyanna then got into a fight, you were like 'get out!' So they left, then your mother came in. She talked to you, you said stuff about her not really being your mother, you seemed rather flustered, I might add. Then, she did some psycho crap on you, said something about changing your memories, and put you in a cocoon. And then me and Sage were still there and you fell asleep. Then some thing came and sliced it open. So then Lilyanna and Aster came in, and were like 'OH MY GOODNESS WHAT HAPPENED!' And then I tried waking you up with a bucket of cold ice, but it didn't work. Then you woke up, and you didn't have any mommy issues anymore and you were in love with Lilyanna and some Charles idiot and Aster felt awkward and got mad at me for no reason. Then, Lilyanna fell asleep and almost killed me, and YOU LIT ON FIRE. Then, I started trying to go to sleep on the cold hard floor looking depressed because I have no friends, unless you count Sage who I met like 18 hours ago. Then you just curled onto the floor with your amnesia problems and you hot a hug and I was still on the floor alone."

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

"So, me and Sage were just there, you didn't really seem to care. You were having troubles with your flame or something, I wasn't really paying attention. You and Lilyanna then got into a fight, you were like 'get out!' So they left, then your mother came in. She talked to you, you said stuff about her not really being your mother, you seemed rather flustered, I might add. Then, she did some psycho crap on you, said something about changing your memories, and put you in a cocoon. And then me and Sage were still there and you fell asleep. Then some thing came and sliced it open. So then Lilyanna and Aster came in, and were like 'OH MY GOODNESS WHAT HAPPENED!' And then I tried waking you up with a bucket of cold ice, but it didn't work. Then you woke up, and you didn't have any mommy issues anymore and you were in love with Lilyanna and some Charles idiot and Aster felt awkward and got mad at me for no reason. Then, Lilyanna fell asleep and almost killed me, and YOU LIT ON FIRE. Then, I started trying to go to sleep on the cold hard floor looking depressed because I have no friends, unless you count Sage who I met like 18 hours ago. Then you just curled onto the floor with your amnesia problems and you hot a hug and I was still on the floor alone."

Nice summary of events btw