The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

"So, me and Sage were just there, you didn't really seem to care. You were having troubles with your flame or something, I wasn't really paying attention. You and Lilyanna then got into a fight, you were like 'get out!' So they left, then your mother came in. She talked to you, you said stuff about her not really being your mother, you seemed rather flustered, I might add. Then, she did some psycho crap on you, said something about changing your memories, and put you in a cocoon. And then me and Sage were still there and you fell asleep. Then some thing came and sliced it open. So then Lilyanna and Aster came in, and were like 'OH MY GOODNESS WHAT HAPPENED!' And then I tried waking you up with a bucket of cold ice, but it didn't work. Then you woke up, and you didn't have any mommy issues anymore and you were in love with Lilyanna and some Charles idiot and Aster felt awkward and got mad at me for no reason. Then, Lilyanna fell asleep and almost killed me, and YOU LIT ON FIRE. Then, I started trying to go to sleep on the cold hard floor looking depressed because I have no friends, unless you count Sage who I met like 18 hours ago. Then you just curled onto the floor with your amnesia problems and you hot a hug and I was still on the floor alone."

“Hmm.”

58 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"You broke a window to attack me, or rather, let that other moron attack me."

30 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Hey! He didn't break the window, he simply picked the lock and opened it!"

Eddie laughed. “Girls girls you’re both pretty.”

7 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Do you... Remember anything in alignment to that?"

“No,” Eddie said, “but it seems like it could work with what I think happened. My mother is excellent with her magic, but she’s getting old…I think she sent me to the past, instead of to visit Lils like she meant to.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“No,” Eddie said, “but it seems like it could work with what I think happened. My mother is excellent with her magic, but she’s getting old…I think she sent me to the past, instead of to visit Lils like she meant to.”

"What?"

Anyway any of you can restore Ezrium's memory? 

"This situation seems faintly familiar to me."

16 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

OH MY GOSH YOU LITERALLY MADE CASSIAN 3.0.

Edited by Canada Lover

5 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"This situation seems faintly familiar to me.:

Unless this is actually Eddie from the future :ph34r:

And no, wellllllll maybe...if she can help Eddie if this really is just memory stuff then she might be able to help Ezrium

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“She…travels. Visits places all over the world.”

"Does anyone travel with me?"

3 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

"So, me and Sage were just there, you didn't really seem to care. You were having troubles with your flame or something, I wasn't really paying attention. You and Lilyanna then got into a fight, you were like 'get out!' So they left, then your mother came in. She talked to you, you said stuff about her not really being your mother, you seemed rather flustered, I might add. Then, she did some psycho crap on you, said something about changing your memories, and put you in a cocoon. And then me and Sage were still there and you fell asleep. Then some thing came and sliced it open. So then Lilyanna and Aster came in, and were like 'OH MY GOODNESS WHAT HAPPENED!' And then I tried waking you up with a bucket of cold ice, but it didn't work. Then you woke up, and you didn't have any mommy issues anymore and you were in love with Lilyanna and some Charles idiot and Aster felt awkward and got mad at me for no reason. Then, Lilyanna fell asleep and almost killed me, and YOU LIT ON FIRE. Then, I started trying to go to sleep on the cold hard floor looking depressed because I have no friends, unless you count Sage who I met like 18 hours ago. Then you just curled onto the floor with your amnesia problems and you hot a hug and I was still on the floor alone."

"Oh, I definitely wouldn't call me a friend," Sage said from the other room.

12 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Does anyone travel with me?"

Eddie shook her head sadly. “You said you wanted to find yourself without any distractions.”

11 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan and Ella appear in the middle of [wherever Ezrium is]. 

"Hey!" Elan says. "Long time no see y'all's!"

“Hi?”

11 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan and Ella appear in the middle of [wherever Ezrium is]. 

"Hey!" Elan says. "Long time no see y'all's!"

"Hey you two," smiled Lilyana slightly sadly.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie shook her head sadly. “You said you wanted to find yourself without any distractions.”

“Hi?”

"Oh..."