The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"I will kill you if you try to kill her." Aster didn't really know where her true feeling lay for Eddie. 

Sage smiled. "If I was at full power, you wouldn't stand a chance against me." Then he frowned. Did he know that? He was pretty sure he was powerful.

Suddenly, a vision appeared in his mind: Sage, wearing magnificent armor, holding a massive silvery sword. But then it was gone just as quickly as it had arrived.

Just now, The Honorable One said:

Sage smiled. "If I was at full power, you wouldn't stand a chance against me." Then he frowned. Did he know that? He was pretty sure he was powerful.

Suddenly, a vision appeared in his mind: Sage, wearing magnificent armor, holding a massive silvery sword. But then it was gone just as quickly as it had arrived.

"Wait a second... you have powers too? Are you an edgedancer?"

1 minute ago, The Honorable One said:

"I won't say I can beat you, but I'm not certain how easy it will be to beat me."

4 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"She's up there all alone with Eddie. You think they're kissing right about now?" Ezrium asked, as he was there the whole time.

"No. They seemed rather... Upset with each other." Aster flushed.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"I won't say I can beat you, but I'm not certain how easy it will be to beat me."

"No. They seemed rather... Upset with each other." Aster flushed.

"Don't tell me you're that oblivious! They're obvious going to kiss, anyone could see it coming! Even if they are truly mad at each other, then now is your chance! Go in there and confess your true love for Eddie!"

Just now, Canada Lover said:

"Don't tell me you're that oblivious! They're obvious going to kiss, anyone could see it coming! Even if they are truly mad at each other, then now is your chance! Go in there and confess your true love for Eddie!"

"Lilyana knows." Aster smiled, "She also has a crush on Eddie, but I assume you knew that too."

Just now, The Honorable One said:

"Edgedancer?" Sage asked. "It sounds... familiar."

"Nevermind, it's probably nothing..." Ezrium looked at Sage strangely.

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Lilyana knows." Aster smiled, "She also has a crush on Eddie, but I assume you knew that too."

"Are you really just going to let Lilyana take Eddie from you like that?! Now me personally I wouldn't fold that easily."

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

"Nevermind, it's probably nothing..." Ezrium looked at Sage strangely.

"Are you really just going to let Lilyana take Eddie from you like that?! Now me personally I wouldn't fold that easily."

"She deserves her more than me." Aster said softly