The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Elan and Ella sat quietly in a glade in the middle of a massive forest. 

"I... do like you," Elan confessed to Ella, "I know that it was kinda obvious, but... it feels good to actually say it out loud for once."

Ella reached out, lightly grabbing Elan's hand. "I... do too." She said.

Elan blushed as her hand touched his, but he held on. He looked up into her eyes. "I... I've never actually been in love before." He says. "It's nice."

Ella nods, pulling herself closer to him. She wraps her arms around him, laying her head on her shoulder. Elan sighs, and hugs her back. "It is." Ella says. "It's really nice." She looks up at him, and before he can think Elan's lips are pressed up against her. Her body melts into his, and his entire body tingles. He pulls away, breathing contentedly. 

"That felt... amazing." Elan says. 

"Yeah..." Ella says. She pulls him back in, kissing him again. 

AHHHHHH
I WAS BORED
I'VE NEVER WRITTEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

35 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"I... do like you," Elan confessed to Ella, "I know that it was kinda obvious, but... it feels good to actually say it out loud for once."

Elan blushed as her hand touched his, but he held on. He looked up into her eyes. "I... I've never actually been in love before." He says. "It's nice."

Ella nods, pulling herself closer to him. She wraps her arms around him, laying her head on her shoulder. Elan sighs, and hugs her back. "It is." Ella says. "It's really nice." She looks up at him, and before he can think Elan's lips are pressed up against her. Her body melts into his, and his entire body tingles. He pulls away, breathing contentedly. 

AAAAHHHH ITS CONTAGIOUS

5 hours ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Ezrium watched from behind a tree. He'd never witnessed a romance. He was unsure of what they were doing. Touching their lips together? It felt like it was supposed to be this big passionate life changing moment. But it just looked strange.

16 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium watched from behind a tree. He'd never witnessed a romance. He was unsure of what they were doing. Touching their lips together? It felt like it was supposed to be this big passionate life changing moment. But it just looked strange.

uh…

mhm

Not sure what to do now…

3 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Eddie was sitting alone outside. She closed her eyes, touching her star. I could burn all of this...I could destroy the world.

And you say we make you make evil characters.

11 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium awkwardly watched Elan and Ella, wondering for something interesting to happen.

…no I’m just freezing right now and a warm fire sounds very nice.

But we need plot, so maybe… >:3

Eddie looked up at the inn.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

She looked rather exhausted after having been submerged in freezing cold water, twice.

2 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium saw the two walking and wondered who they were.

Mike glances at Erin then up at the starry night sky. "We should probably try to get some sleep. It's been a long day."