The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Erin blinked. "Uh, yeah. I guess so."

Mike doesn't say anything as the man hands them the key and they make their way to their room. He inserts the key into the keyhole and he pauses for an instant, his eyes changing color once more, before returning to normal. He opens the door and makes his way into the room.

I forgot what color the eyes change to... I think it was white?

Just now, Ookla the Shadowed said:

Mike doesn't say anything as the man hands them the key and they make their way to their room. He inserts the key into the keyhole and he pauses for an instant, his eyes changing color once more, before returning to normal. He opens the door and makes his way into the room.

Yeah.

Erin frowned. "It happened again. The thing with the eyes. Are you sure you're okay?"

17 minutes ago, Ookla the Shadowed said:

Mike looks at Erin and shakes his head. "Yeah I'm fine. I just need to sleep. It's been a long day. I'll probably be fine in the morning."

"If you say so... But if you're not, maybe we should go back and figure out what was happening with that river."

Edited by Ookla the Abstract

11 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"If you say so... But if you're not, maybe we should go back and figure out what was happening with that dinner."

Dinner = river?

Mike nods tiredly. "Sounds good to me. But you should definitely try to get some sleep too. You probably need it more than me."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Shadowed said:

Mike nods tiredly. "Sounds good to me. But you should definitely try to get some sleep too. You probably need it more than me."

Yeah, sorry. Phone typing :P

"Yeah. Yeah, let's both just get some rest." They collapsed onto the bed. "Ugh."

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Yeah. Yeah, let's both just get some rest." She collapsed onto the bed. "Ugh."

Ugh the shard has eaten like my four past posts grrnsmanshdnsmams *grumble*

Mike lays down on the other side of the large bed, facing upwards. He places his hands behind his head and closes his eye.

Next post will be longer probably 

52 minutes ago, Ookla the Shadowed said:

Mike lays down on the other side of the large bed, facing upwards. He places his hands behind his head and closes his eye.

Erin scooted a bit closer to him, and their breath became deep and slow.

19 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Erin scooted a bit closer to him, and her breath became deep and slow.

Pretend all those were Michael, not Mike. I wrote the wrong thing.

Michael waited a moment, then willed himself to sleep, ready to speak to his brother once more.

Mike opens his eyes and groans. Was there really no way out of this? Would he be trapped in this mind prison forever?

He hears footsteps and immediately turns around to see his brother Cole walking towards him again.

Mike puts his hands to his head and groans. "Why is my mind coming up with all this. How are you supposed to be in any way helpful?"

Cole smiles. "Your mind isn't making this up, Mike. I am very much real."

Mike shakes his head. "Not possible. I...I killed you. My mind is just going into shock."

"You didn't kill me, Mike. I survived. And now I'm here. If only mother could have joined us."

Mike flinches slightly. "You can't prove to me that you're alive. That my mind isn't just making this all up right now."

"You're right, because anything you know, I would know because it's your memory. What if I told you that Erin is no longer at the river? That she's back at the village with me?"

Mike snorts. "What? Like that's supposed to convince me that you're really alive? You're just making that up."

"Then what's that?" Cole asks, pointing at a second screen that has appeared next to the one showing Mike's continuously drowning body. It showed Erin sleeping from the side, most likely in an inn from the decorum of the room. 

A seed of doubt begins to form in Mike's mind. "If you really are Cole...how...why are you even here? After all these years? Why show up seemingly out of nowhere?"

"Dad showed you the day too, didn't he? That's why you tried to stop me. But it's also why you failed. That day will happen no matter what you do." Cole points at the screen that shows Mike's body. "So if you ever want to see your friend again, I'm going to need that."

Mike blinks. "Need what?"

"The thing that's keeping you alive right now. I want your powers, brother."

So, Michael is currently in the bed facing towards Erin. His eyes are open, though he is sleeping, and they are white.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Shadowed said:

Michael waited a moment, then willed himself to sleep, ready to speak to his brother once more.

Mike opens his eyes and groans. Was there really no way out of this? Would he be trapped in this mind prison forever?

He hears footsteps and immediately turns around to see his brother Cole walking towards him again.

Mike puts his hands to his head and groans. "Why is my mind coming up with all this. How are you supposed to be in any way helpful?"

Cole smiles. "Your mind isn't making this up, Mike. I am very much real."

Mike shakes his head. "Not possible. I...I killed you. My mind is just going into shock."

"You didn't kill me, Mike. I survived. And now I'm here. If only mother could have joined us."

Mike flinches slightly. "You can't prove to me that you're alive. That my mind isn't just making this all up right now."

"You're right, because anything you know, I would know because it's your memory. What if I told you that Erin is no longer at the river? That she's back at the village with me?"

Mike snorts. "What? Like that's supposed to convince me that you're really alive? You're just making that up."

"Then what's that?" Cole asks, pointing at a second screen that has appeared next to the one showing Mike's continuously drowning body. It showed Erin sleeping from the side, most likely in an inn from the decorum of the room. 

A seed of doubt begins to form in Mike's mind. "If you really are Cole...how...why are you even here? After all these years? Why show up seemingly out of nowhere?"

"Dad showed you the day too, didn't he? That's why you tried to stop me. But it's also why you failed. That day will happen no matter what you do." Cole points at the screen that shows Mike's body. "So if you ever want to see your friend again, I'm going to need that."

Mike blinks. "Need what?"

"The thing that's keeping you alive right now. I want your powers, brother."

Erin found it difficult to sleep. They opened their eyes to look at Mike, then started. He seemed to be asleep, but his eyes... After a brief moment of hesitation, they attempted to shake him awake.

13 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Erin found it difficult to sleep. They opened their eyes to look at Mike, then started. He seemed to be asleep, but his eyes... After a brief moment of hesitation, they attempted to shake him awake.

"What do you m-"

Cole disappears, as does the screen showing Erin.

Shades. How was he supposed to separate fantasy from reality?

Michael blinked and his eyes returned to their natural color. He appeared confused.

"Erin? Is something wrong? Why did you wake me up?" He asked slightly harshly.

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Shadowed said:

"What do you m-"

Cole disappears, as does the screen showing Erin.

Shades. How was he supposed to separate fantasy from reality?

Michael blinked and his eyes returned to their natural color. He appeared confused.

"Erin? Is something wrong? Why did you wake me up?" He asked slightly harshly.

They frowned. "Your eyes were open, and they'd gone white again."

Ezrium looked back at the inn from the forest. He had no one. Eddie and Lilyanna had eachother, those new people that just walked up had eachother, Elan and Ella have eachother, heck, one could even say Sage and Aster had each other. Ezrium continued to walk through the forest.

Yes, the Sage-Aster romance Arc.

3 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium looked back at the inn from the forest. He had no one. Eddie and Lilyanna had eachother, those new people that just walked up had eachother, Elan and Ella have eachother, heck, one could even say Sage and Aster had each other. Ezrium continued to walk through the forest.

Ella and Elan broke away. Elan had a huge grin on his face. “That. Was. AWESOME!” He says.

“Yeah it was!” Ella says. “Say… should we go follow the others?” 

Elan nodded, so they stood up and walked towards the town.

Ya know, there are more Elan’s and Ella’s if Ezrium or Luna needs someone to ❤️ 

Eddie looked up at the inn. She walked over to it, running a hand across the sturdy wood. She let her fingers spark, felt the wood catch and let it spread, up to the second floor...

@Ookla the Raveness @Ookla the Resolute (AND ANYONE ELSE WHO'S IN THE INN)

14 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Eddie looked up at the inn. She walked over to it, running a hand across the sturdy wood. She let her fingers spark, felt the wood catch and let it spread, up to the second floor...

Wait is Eddie evil now? Or brainwashed or something? What did I miss?

26 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Lilyana let her ice grow, let it flow over the flames. Trapping them in everlasting ice. At least she hoped it would last.

"Everyone out! I don't know how long this will last."

11 minutes ago, Ookla the Shadowed said:

Uh yes and no :P

I think she's just unstable right now or something...

@Ookla the Believer

33 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Elan sprinted over. "WHAT?!" He shouts. He waves a hand and a fire hydrant appears next to him. He opens a hose, and the force threatens to throw him back. Gladly, Ella stood behind him, reinforcing his stance. A large stream of water shot out, dousing the flames. Please let them still be alive... He thought. Please...

50 minutes ago, Ookla the Shadowed said:

She’s very unstable right now :D

39 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Lilyana let her ice grow, let it flow over the flames. Trapping them in everlasting ice. At least she hoped it would last.

"Everyone out! I don't know how long this will last."

@Ookla the Believer

Eddie saw the ice, and a ghost of a smile flitted across her lips. “Lil…poor little princess.” She concentrated, and her fire suddenly burst through the ice.