The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

46 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Thank you," Lilyana managed to whisper before the mists inside put them to sleep. "Thanyou"

@Ookla the Believer

She lead him towards the olive garden, the filmy outer layer of her dress swaying and glittering with stars. 

I'm ready to continue when you are

@Ookla the Believer

Edited by Ookla the Resolute

21 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Anna blushes and giggles. "So then what are you in the mood for? As I don't have any particular preference."

She slides her hand across the table to grab his hand and hold it gently.

@Ookla of Ravens

"well, lets see... the salads sound good." richard notes. 

3 hours ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

"well, lets see... the salads sound good." richard notes. 

"What about a main course, my darling knight?"

3 hours ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Okay! And now we wait for Eddie

@Ookla the Believer

Edited by Ookla the Raveness

1 minute ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Oh. My. GOODNESS." Said Criistuul, pronounced like Crystal. "I saw a hot guy on our raid yesterday! He even glanced at me! He probably loved me. Like, definitely. More than any of you." She gestured at her warriors. "You're all ugly. I, on the other hand, am beautiful, and popular." Criistuul sighs. "Too bad he was on the opposing team. But his blood made for a great manicure!"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Oh. My. GOODNESS." Said Criistuul, pronounced like Crystal. "I saw a hot guy on our raid yesterday! He even glanced at me! He probably loved me. Like, definitely. More than any of you." She gestured at her warriors. "You're all ugly. I, on the other hand, am beautiful, and popular." Criistuul sighs. "Too bad he was on the opposing team. But his blood made for a great manicure!"

Oh, geez.

They came across a man in simple hiking clothing and boots, sitting against a tree and looking very pale. He was clutching his side, where his shirt seemed to be quickly getting soaked through with blood.

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

They came across a man in simple hiking clothing and boots, sitting against a tree and looking very pale. He was clutching his side, where his shirt seemed to be quickly getting soaked through with blood.

Criistuul gasped, and immediately turned to her popular girl buddies. "Did you see him?" She asks.

"You know I did gurlypop!" Her girl-buddy-who-wasn't-quite-popular-enough-to-have-a-name said.

"He is SO hot!" Criistuul says. 

What followed was around thirty minutes of girlish high-pitched squeals and whispering.

Finally Criistuul walked over to him. "Hey hot guy." She said, "Want us to help you? We'll have to take off your shirt."

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Criistuul gasped, and immediately turned to her popular girl buddies. "Did you see him?" She asks.

"You know I did gurlypop!" Her girl-buddy-who-wasn't-quite-popular-enough-to-have-a-name said.

"He is SO hot!" Criistuul says. 

What followed was around thirty minutes of girlish high-pitched squeals and whispering.

Finally Criistuul walked over to him. "Hey hot guy." She said, "Want us to help you? We'll have to take off your shirt."

Thirty minutes and he's dead :P

"Uh... I could use a bandage or two. And maybe some help getting to the nearest doctor?"

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Uh... I could use a bandage or two. And maybe some help getting to the nearest doctor?"

Exactly 😝 

Criistuul nods. “We can help you.” She peels off his shirt. Immediately many of the gurls around her sigh, swoon, and pass out. “Ooo… strong muscles you’ve got there.” She wraps his would with Bandages and disinfects it. “There you go. Better? Now how about you stay for a while…”

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Criistuul nods. “We can help you.” She peels off his shirt. Immediately many of the gurls around her sigh, swoon, and pass out. “Ooo… strong muscles you’ve got there.” She wraps his would with Bandages and disinfects it. “There you go. Better? Now how about you stay for a while…”

The man was clearly getting very uncomfortable. "I've been stabbed. I don't think I'm all better with just a couple bandages."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

The man was clearly getting very uncomfortable. "I've been stabbed. I don't think I'm all better with just a couple bandages."

Criistuul rolls her eyes. "Duh. That's why I put on disinfectant too, I'm not dumb.

This.

Is.

AMAZING.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"No, probably not." Criistuul says. "You're ours now. Our prisoner. Fun right? And when we get bored of you we'll just execute you during our spa night!"

The man went even more pale now than he already was from blood loss. "I... why?"

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

The man went even more pale now than he already was from blood loss. "I... why?"

"Cuz you're hot. Especially when you're terrified. And pale." Criistuul says. "Come on, don't be whiny. You're fine."