The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

"No."

Criistuul sighs. “Girls. Have at him.”

Immediately a crowd of girls in war makeup and dresses begin attacking him with torture weapons, not enough to kill, just to cause pain.

“Rethinking?” Criistuul says. “Thought so.”

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Criistuul sighs. “Girls. Have at him.”

Immediately a crowd of girls in war makeup and dresses begin attacking him with torture weapons, not enough to kill, just to cause pain.

“Rethinking?” Criistuul says. “Thought so.”

He shouted in pain. When she asked, he growled. "You're ridiculous."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

He shouted in pain. When she asked, he growled. "You're ridiculous."

“I’m popular, adorable, and on the cheer team. And queen chief of my warriors.” Criistuul says. “You’ll obey me.”

23 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

“I’m popular, adorable, and on the cheer team. And queen chief of my warriors.” Criistuul says. “You’ll obey me.”

"Do you realize that every other person you've done this to didn't actually care about you or consider you 'adorable' or whatever? You're just entitled, cruel, and self-important."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Do you realize that every other person you've done this to didn't actually care about you or consider you 'adorable' or whatever? You're just entitled, cruel, and self-important."

Criistuul pauses. Thinks. Then speaks. "Yeah, I know." Then she stabs the man in the arm. "I don't care though!"

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Criistuul pauses. Thinks. Then speaks. "Yeah, I know." Then she stabs the man in the arm. "I don't care though!"

He gritted his teeth, trying very hard not to cry out from the pain. "You... you can kill me, then."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

He gritted his teeth, trying very hard not to cry out from the pain. "You... you can kill me, then."

Criistuul cocks her head. "No, that's boooooooring." She says. "I'd rather torture you incessantly. Or go on a date."

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Criistuul cocks her head. "No, that's boooooooring." She says. "I'd rather torture you incessantly. Or go on a date."

"I know better than to give someone like you what they want." Faster than she could react, he had the weapon she had just stabbed him with in his hand, and held it to his own neck. "Let me go."

"I know better than to give someone like you what they want." Faster than she could react, he had the weapon she had just stabbed him with in his hand, and held it to his own neck. "Let me go."

Criistuul sighs. Then pricks him with a needle. Immediately his muscles go tight. "That poison should subdue you. It also causes extreme pain! Fun right?!"

Criistuul sighs. Then pricks him with a needle. Immediately his muscles go tight. "That poison should subdue you. It also causes extreme pain! Fun right?!"

Could he really not possibly stop her from using the needle?

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

He hit the syringe out of her hand, then crushed it under his foot.

My character? 
Maybe.

Criistull gasped. "Owwwww! Uncool!" She shouts. "Guuuuuurls! He just BROKE UP WITH ME!

Immediately all the heads in the camp turn, and eyes narrow on the man. 

Criistull gasped. "Owwwww! Uncool!" She shouts. "Guuuuuurls! He just BROKE UP WITH ME!

Ezrium strolls into the camp, unaware that Elan and Ella are dead.

Charlie stared at the cocoon.

"How long until they are back to normal?" he asked Eddie, still hugging her.

@Ookla the Believer

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"I can't break up with you if there was never a relationship." He groaned. "You really are ridiculous.  Does anyone actually take you seriously?"

"I can't break up with you if there was never a relationship." He groaned. "You really are ridiculous.  Does anyone actually take you seriously?"

"Uh- uh- insulting!" Criistuul says. "Of course they do! I have like... thirty followers and a two year snapchat streak."

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium strolls into the camp, unaware that Elan and Ella are dead.

Charlie stared at the cocoon.

"How long until they are back to normal?" he asked Eddie, still hugging her.

@Ookla the Believer

I think Criistuul and The Man are in a different camp?

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Uh- uh- insulting!" Criistuul says. "Of course they do! I have like... thirty followers and a two year snapchat streak."

He frowned. A... snap chat streak?

"Well, I certainly don't, and if anyone else really does, I'd be very surprised."

He frowned. A... snap chat streak?

"Well, I certainly don't, and if anyone else really does, I'd be very surprised."

Criistuul scoffs. "How dare you! You insult the ancient art of TikTok dances?!" She slaps him. Hard. 

What am I even doing 😂