The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"How do I stop it... how can I calm it down? Water? We need water. There's a river just over the next hill. We need to go there."

"No... it isn't really fire. It's a person. Or a soul, at least. It's... angry." He entered a coughing for, spewing black smoke.

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

"No... it isn't really fire. It's a person. Or a soul, at least. It's... angry." He entered a coughing for, spewing black smoke.

"How do I... how can I calm it down?" Aydri says, confused. "Does it need a body? Can I talk to it?" No... don't die Cedar... don't die on me...

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"How do I help it? What do I need to do? Please... I'll help, just don't let it kill you!" Aydri says, her stress looming over her, threatening to crush her.

"It... says it can't be freed." He shook his head.

"Why shouldn't I..." Cedar's voice rasped, no longer his own.

"Because... because... because I love him!" Aydri says, breaking down. "He can't die, he's the only person who I've talked to... who I actually trust! Please... I'll do anything!"

"Because... because... because I love him!" Aydri says, breaking down. "He can't die, he's the only person who I've talked to... who I actually trust! Please... I'll do anything!"

"But I could feed..."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Or both." A burning feeling crawled into her arms.

A rage builds up inside of Aydri. "NO. You will not take EITHER of us." She pulls out a knife, one glowing black in a strange way. She stabs her arm, where the burning is strongest, trying to kill the thing.

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

A rage builds up inside of Aydri. "NO. You will not take EITHER of us." She pulls out a knife, one glowing black in a strange way. She stabs her arm, where the burning is strongest, trying to kill the thing.

What are the properties of this knife?

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

There was a horrible screech, and the burning fled, screaming into the hills.

There was a horrible screech, and the burning fled, screaming into the hills.

Aydri flinched at hearing the screech, then sheathed the knife. "Cedar?" She asks, looking down at him. Her body is drained, but she has to make sure he's okay. "Cedar, are you okay?"

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Aydri flinched at hearing the screech, then sheathed the knife. "Cedar?" She asks, looking down at him. Her body is drained, but she has to make sure he's okay. "Cedar, are you okay?"

He gasped, then entered another coughing hit. This time, however, there was no smoke.

Aydri hands him a bottle. "Medicine," She says, hoping it'll work. Damage to the soul... was hard.

He took it, and eventually stopped coughing. Then he looked at her, and somehow, he was smiling. "You saved my life... again."

He took it, and eventually stopped coughing. Then he looked at her, and somehow, he was smiling. "You saved my life... again."

She grinned blushing. "You're welcome... but you've saved mine just as much."