The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"I... um... just never thought I could. It never happened, or I was wrong when I thought it might."

"I... I think it's happened though? This time?" Aydri says, extremely nervous. "I think we're right?"

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Because... I dunno... when we hugged... and we helped each other... and uh... sorry." Aydri lowers her head, quieting as she keeps talking.

"I know... but does that really mean... what is it you feel?"

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

"I know... but does that really mean... what is it you feel?"

"I feel... a tingling when I hug you... happy when I'm around you... terrified when I think you might leave. I'm warm when I'm with you. I... I think that means... yeah..." Aydri says, hoping Cedar will understand.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"I feel... a tingling when I hug you... happy when I'm around you... terrified when I think you might leave. I'm warm when I'm with you. I... I think that means... yeah..." Aydri says, hoping Cedar will understand.

Suddenly, Cedar felt tears pricking at the corners of his eyes. "Why? I've never been... worth that."

Suddenly, Cedar felt tears pricking at the corners of his eyes. "Why? I've never been... worth that."

"You... you're worth everything to me..." Aydri says, somehow blushing even deeper. "You're... I... I love you. Really and truly. And you deserve it... all of it..."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"I couldn't protect my niece. In fact, if I hadn't been an idiot, she probably would have lived."

"I... I'm sorry." Aydri said. "But... That's in the past. I'm sorry that happened. So sorry. But I'm sure if your niece was here she would forgive you. Comfort you. Tell you it was alright." She put her arms around him, giving him a soft, short hug. "You do deserve love."

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"I... I'm sorry." Aydri said. "But... That's in the past. I'm sorry that happened. So sorry. But I'm sure if your niece was here she would forgive you. Comfort you. Tell you it was alright." She put her arms around him, giving him a soft, short hug. "You do deserve love."

Cedar went quiet.

He stood up and began to walk away. His expression looked... empty.

Aydri broke down, laying her head on the table. What did I do wrong? She wonders. Why can't I ever do anything right? Why...