The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

15 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Eddie protector

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

the magical blast slams into everyone in the area, knocking them back, while teleporting xq's allies to his safe house.

I'm going to say that aster went with Eddie.

xq snaps his fingers and turns it back. "god, stop"

its a large, open living room with comfortable looking chairs and sofas, a cabinet full of random stuff, and several guest rooms, each with a fitting of clothes that changes for each person in the room. its also got a pretty fire place with wooden floors, a countertop with 2 stools, and other amenities.

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

1 minute ago, Lord Spirit said:

Eras turns your safe house into an inflatable bouncy safe house.

“ERAS!” Eddie yells. “I WILL BREAK YOUR CDS.”

Is eras Eddie’s uncle? I think he is?

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

xq snaps his fingers and turns it back. "god, stop"

its a large, open living room with comfortable looking chairs and sofas, a cabinet full of random stuff, and several guest rooms, each with a fitting of clothes that changes for each person in the room. its also got a pretty fire place with wooden floors, a countertop with 2 stools, and other amenities.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana sighs and dumps a pile of snow on xq and Elan 2.

@TheRavenHasLanded @Ancient Elantrian

"Fancy." Elan 2 says. Then he flinches as Lilyana dumps snow on him. "What was THAT for?!"

the snow melts. "HEY- YOULL RUIN THE FLOO-" then he pauses, seems to hear something, and then goes "oh alright," then he points at lilyana "no more snow please, at least in the house" and he looks over at the platypus. "there's a pond out back"

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“ERAS!” Eddie yells. “I WILL BREAK YOUR CDS.”

Eras only listens to music on spotify. and No, I am your father Yes, I am your uncle

Eras makes a giant floating model of Eddie in the sky to mark the location of the safe house to the cultists

Edited by Lord Spirit

1 minute ago, Lord Spirit said:

Eras makes a giant floating model of Eddie in the sky to mark the location of the safe house to the cultists

Rahotep then comes back from the dead and an army of skeletons attack the safe house.

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Fancy." Elan 2 says. Then he flinches as Lilyana dumps snow on him. "What was THAT for?!"

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

the snow melts. "HEY- YOULL RUIN THE FLOO-" then he pauses, seems to hear something, and then goes "oh alright," then he points at lilyana "no more snow please, at least in the house" and he looks over at the platypus. "there's a pond out back"

6 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Aster walks up to Lilyana, and says, "Why did you do that?"

Lilyana shrugs at them and evaporates the puddled water. "I don't really know."

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shrugs at them and evaporates the puddled water. "I don't really know."

"Hm. But why ice?"

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The platypus appears in the safe house. "I thought I told you to leave me," he growled, advancing menacingly on xq. "I had a plan, but now it's ruined." His blade soars into the air, charging towards xq, stopping right before it hits him. "What do you have to say about it."

Behind the platypus an army of skeletal hemalurgic Platypi attack.

2 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

“I’LL MESS UP YOUR LEGOS”

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

Rahotep then comes back from the dead and an army of skeletons attack the safe house.

Eddie starts smacking the skeletons with her guns. “Just once, will you give me an enemy I can shoot? Please? Just one time, that’s all I’m asking!”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“I’LL MESS UP YOUR LEGOS”

Eddie starts smacking the skeletons with her guns. “Just once, will you give me an enemy I can shoot? Please? Just one time, that’s all I’m asking!”

Rahotep takes this into consideration, then brings out more skeletons, using his scepter. They will follow Eddie forever

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Hm. But why ice?"

Behind the platypus an army of skeletal hemalurgic Platypi attack.

"Because that's all I can do. Ice, water and air. My water and air just combine into ice." She shrugs and looks away, "I don't really have much control over them except as ice."

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Because that's all I can do. Ice, water and air. My water and air just combine into ice." She shrugs and looks away, "I don't really have much control over them except as ice."

"That's pretty cool," Aster says, "But how cold can your ice get?"