The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“I’m Daniel, what’s yours? A what class is it?”

"I'm Julie. It's, uh, General Magical Theory." She finished gathering her books, and smiled awkwardly at him. "Alright, well, got to go. See you around, Daniel!"

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"I'm Julie. It's, uh, General Magical Theory." She finished gathering her books, and smiled awkwardly at him. "Alright, well, got to go. See you around, Daniel!"

“Wait! Maybe I could walk you to your class?” He said. Stupid, stupid, stupid! What was wrong with him?

Just now, Ookla the foolish said:

“Nothing!” He said quickly. “I forgot, I’m going to be late for class, see you later!”

She stood still, staring at him for a moment. "Um. Okay." Then she headed off, speed walking this time out of care and ignoring her slightly bloodied knees.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

She stood still, staring at him for a moment. "Um. Okay." Then she headed off, speed walking this time out of care and ignoring her slightly bloodied knees.

“I need to change my schedule, I want to add…” Daniel looked at his note, “General Magic theory to my schedule,” Daniel said.

Thirty minutes into class, Daniel burst through the doors. “Sorry I’m late,” he said to the professor, handing them a note.”

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“I need to change my schedule, I want to add…” Daniel looked at his note, “General Magic theory to my schedule,” Daniel said.

Thirty minutes into class, Daniel burst through the doors. “Sorry I’m late,” he said to the professor, handing them a note.”

"I don't think I recognize you," the professor said. "Just... find a seat. If you're late again, you can find me after class so you don't make such a scene."

Julie eyed him from her seat near the front of the classroom.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"I don't think I recognize you," the professor said. "Just... find a seat. If you're late again, you can find me after class so you don't make such a scene."

Julie eyed him from her seat near the front of the classroom.

Daniel sat next to her. “Umm…what a coincidence, we have the same class.”

5 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Daniel sat in silence for a while. “What do you like to do for fun?” he asked eventually.

The professor droned on in a lecture in the background. Julie hesitated for a long moment before responding.

"I don't have much free time these days. I like to do some extra illusion magic when I can, though."

Edited by Ookla the Abstract

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

The professor droned on in a lecture in the background. Julie hesitated for a long moment before responding.

"I don't have much free time these days. I like to do some extra illusion magic when I can, though."

“Ooh, I’d like to learn how to do illusions,” Daniel said. They said I should be able to, but I haven’t figured it out yet.

“Ooh, I’d like to learn how to do illusions,” Daniel said. "They said I should be able to, but I haven’t figured it out yet."

"It's strange, but it gets a lot easier once it clicks for the first time."

“I just wish there was someone who could show me, I’ve read books on it but they haven’t helped.”

She paused, then turned to him. "You don't know me, Daniel. This is... a bit much, don't you think?"

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

She paused, then turned to him. "You don't know me, Daniel. This is... a bit much, don't you think?"

Daniel blushed. “There’s something you should know. I have…visions. They’re my main power, and you were in my latest one. I’m trying to figure out why.”

Daniel blushed. “There’s something you should know. I have…visions. They’re my main power, and you were in my latest one. I’m trying to figure out why.”

"...Oh." She seemed to grow more at ease. "What did I do in it?"

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

Immediately, the ease disappeared, and the air between them grew tense. "How accurate are these visions, usually?" she asked quietly.

“Oh, accurate as to who’s in them, boy than that not very. I always die in them though, in some way or another. And the people in the visions are always important.”