"Wait, has the boy been listening?" Cinder paled, "don't bring him along!"

”Why can’t I come?”

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Why not?"

"Because... The less people that know the better."

7 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“I’m not sure what to think,” he said shakily. “I guess we’ll have to go see.”

”Why can’t I come?”

Cinder paled more (if that was even possible) and then looked like she was going to faint

9 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“I’m not sure what to think,” he said shakily. “I guess we’ll have to go see.”

”Why can’t I come?”

1 minute ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Cinder paled more (if that was even possible) and then looked like she was going to faint

Julie look between them, still quite pale herself. "I... uh."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

"Well how do I know she'll be safe with you? Obviously someone already got hurt."

Just now, Ookla the foolish said:

"Well how do I know she'll be safe with you? Obviously someone already got hurt."

"I told you it's not my fault! And this is why I didn't want you to know!"

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

"What do you mean my 'dealt with?' I'm not going to do anything to Daniel."

"Uhhh... That's irrelevant right now."

"I told you it's not my fault! And this is why I didn't want you to know!"

"Uhhh... That's irrelevant right now."

"Look. There is absolutely nothing I can do about this other than help you bring this person to an an actual healer or do it myself. So if you're for some reason concerned about secrecy over this person's safety, I can't help you."

"Look. There is absolutely nothing I can do about this other than help you bring this person to an an actual healer or do it myself. So if you're for some reason concerned about secrecy over this person's safety, I can't help you."

Cinder looked disappointed. 

"Fine. Fine. It's okay." She seemed to be reassuring herself more than anything. "Just... Follow. "

Just now, Ookla the Resolute said:

Cinder looked disappointed. 

"Fine. Fine. It's okay." She seemed to be reassuring herself more than anything. "Just... Follow. "

Julie followed, but looked back at Daniel pleadingly as she exited that classroom.

@Ookla the foolish

Julie followed, but looked back at Daniel pleadingly as she exited that classroom.

@Ookla the foolish

Daniel saw that look and knew. He couldn't let her do this on her own. So he followed her.

@Ookla the Resolute

Just now, Ookla the foolish said:

Daniel saw that look and knew. He couldn't let her do this on her own. So he followed her.

@Ookla the Resolute

It was a while before they encountered the passed out man from the alley. Cinder seemed intent on leading them in circles, or doubling back and muttering to herself.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

@Ookla the Resolute

It was a while before they encountered the passed out man from the alley. Cinder seemed intent on leading them in circles, or doubling back and muttering to herself.

He wasn't quite passed out. In fact, he never had been. But he stared forward sightlessly as his blood soaked through the cloth that had been placed on his wounds.

Immediately, Julie felt sick, but she tried her best to maintain composure. "What... what happened?"

He wasn't quite passed out. In fact, he never had been. But he stared forward sightlessly as his blood soaked through the cloth that had been placed on his wounds.

Immediately, Julie felt sick, but she tried her best to maintain composure. "What... what happened?"

Cinder started crying, unresponsive 

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Cinder started crying, unresponsive 

After looking at the broken man for a few more moments, Julie found that she had to turn away. "I... I definitely cannot help with that. He needs a healer, now."

@Ookla the foolish

Edited by Ookla the Abstract

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

After looking at the broken man for a few more moments, Julie found that she had to turn away. "I... I definitely cannot help with that. He needs a healer, now."

@Ookla the foolish

"We need to get him one, Julie, go get one and tell them our location. I'll try to help staunch the blood flow more."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Daniel rushed forward. He didn't know much of medicine, but he tried to put pressure on the worst of the injuries. @Ookla the Resolute

Minutes later, Daniel's hands now covered in the other man's blood, Julie reappeared with a tall man in a medic's uniform. "Stars above."

5 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Daniel rushed forward. He didn't know much of medicine, but he tried to put pressure on the worst of the injuries. @Ookla the Resolute

Minutes later, Daniel's hands now covered in the other man's blood, Julie reappeared with a tall man in a medic's uniform. "Stars above."

Cinder was busy crying in a corner.

"Don't hurt me for it. Please don't."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

"Quickly, this man needs help."

Just now, Ookla the Resolute said:

"Don't hurt me please."

The medic quickly pulled a two large pieces of what looked like quartz out of a satchel and struck them together, causing flash of light where the two made contact. He did it again, twice, three times, seeming to concentrate deeply on the strange action.

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

The medic quickly pulled a two large pieces of what looked like quartz out of a satchel and struck them together, causing flash of light where the two made contact. He did it again, twice, three times, seeming to concentrate deeply on the strange action.

Cinder then proceeded to faint, clearly in shock.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Cinder then proceeded to faint, clearly in shock.

The medic continued to work away, and eventually the light stayed somehow, a small glowing spot on either crystal. He struck them together one final time, and the quartz dissolve in his hands. He touched the bleeding man's head, and the cuts, breaks, and bruises all just... vanished. In an instant.

Julie let out a long sigh of relief, and slid down against the wall of the alley, burying her face in her hands and breathing deeply.

@Ookla the foolish

Edited by Ookla the Abstract