The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

12 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Does a god-like being such as her not have a certain level of ownership over her family?"

“No,” Eddie says firmly. “She does not, and she never has, and she never will.”

10 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The dog came and stood infront of Eddie, and proudly tilted his head.

"I do ghost. She is my daughter."

“You don’t either, father.”

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"anyone abusive forfeits any control over the family" xq says bitterly.

Athena, who has been standing in the corner holding drinks for her and Elan 1 for the past while, and has apparently drank both, speaks up.

”I am not abusive! Why would you think such a thing? Did Eddie tell you I was abusive? Because if so you should hurt her for me.”

She staggers toward the dog, trips, and falls.

“Won’t you do that for me, dog? Hurt Eddie please? I’ll give you a bone.” She smiles at the dog in the way a crazed drunk person would.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

He nodded again. "And what is it you'd do if this was no longer a problem?"

1 minute ago, Athena :))) said:

Athena, who has been standing in the corner holding drinks for her and Elan 1 for the past while, and has apparently drank both, speaks up.

”I am not abusive! Why would you think such a thing? Did Eddie tell you I was abusive? Because if so you should hurt her for me.”

She staggers toward the dog, trips, and falls.

“Won’t you do that for me, dog? Hurt Eddie please? I’ll give you a bone.” She smiles at the dog in the way a crazed drunk person would.

The arbiter looked disgusted. "Please, Athena. I'll talk to you next."

17 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Rand growled slight at this, "I was just trying to protect you, daughter."

Lilyana supporting squeezes her hand and stands besides her. "You're right, no one can or ever own you except yourself."

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana supporting squeezes her hand and stands besides her. "You're right, no one can or ever own you except yourself."

"I don't know what's going on. Want to explain?"

33 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He nodded again. "And what is it you'd do if this was no longer a problem?"

The arbiter looked disgusted. "Please, Athena. I'll talk to you next."

Eddie blinks, like she’s never thought about it before. “I’d live my life.”

17 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Eddie pulls her hand out of Lilyana’s and folds her arms. “If that’s how you protect me then I don’t want it.”

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie pulls her hand out of Lilyana’s and folds her arms. “If that’s how you protect me then I don’t want it.”

"How so? What do you wish for your future?"

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie glances at Lil, then flushes. “Why do you even want to know? How does this affect anything?”

“I want to know to!” Elan 2 says. He looks around, then purses his lips. “Sorry, wrong moment.” He whispers.

41 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Rand growls at her, a rumbling grinding sound like scraping nails on stone. "I did it for you. If your mother were still with us..."

11 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie glances at Lil, then flushes. “Why do you even want to know? How does this affect anything?”

Lilyana flushes too when Eddie flushes and burries her hands in pockets in her now reformed slivery white dress.

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Rand growls at her, a rumbling grinding sound like scraping nails on stone. "I did it for you. If your mother were still with us..."

Lilyana flushes too when Eddie flushes and burries her hands in pockets in her now reformed slivery white dress.

“Oh oh OH” Elan 2 says, realizing what’s going on between Eddie and Lil. “You guys are in-” he cuts off as he sees a mental glare from Elan 1. “Sorry.” He mumbles, looking at his feet.

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"It is important to my decision."

Ignoring both Lil and her father, Eddie looks straight at the ghost. “I’m going to fall in love. I’m going to go home. I’m going to let the world mind its own business and I’ll mind mine.”

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Ignoring both Lil and her father, Eddie looks straight at the ghost. “I’m going to fall in love. I’m going to go home. I’m going to let the world mind its own business and I’ll mind mine.”

He nodded once more. "I suppose I should speak to your aunt now."

@Athena :)))

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan 1 is sitting on a bench nearby, staring off into the distance.

“So.” He says. 

“No!” She says back. “No. No, no, no. I don’t want to join your little club, I don’t want to go on a quest, and I definitely don’t want to be sacrificed to your goddess. We good?”