The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 hour ago, Ookla the Interstellar said:
1 hour ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Ack I’m so sorry guys, life…stars and slugs. Life is trying to eat me alive like a chasmfiend right now and I’ve missed like…4 pages and can’t read it all. What do I need to respond to?

5 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"STOP!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER??? STOP!!!!" 

A frigid wave of ice blasted out from her, and then another, soon a small snowstorm was blowing around her, leaving only her and Eddie unaffected by it.

"Hey are you alright," asked Anna, worry reflected in her eyes.

4 hours ago, Ookla the Interstellar said:

Cold.

Calev cried out, then collapsed. His last command was to set loose the Light he'd put in Eddie's mind, letting it act on it's own.

Then the cold wind overtook his mind, and he fell into unconsciousness.

@Ookla the Believer @Ookla the Resolute

4 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Lilyana growled and snapped at them, her face turning scales, horns, a tail and wings starting to burst from her body. The cold only intensified.

@Ookla the Believer

@Ookla the Believer

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

Perhaps you should give me up to them.

"No! Of course I won't do that!" Rex pulled her hand away from the man's neck, fishing in her satchel and pulling out a needle and thread. "I have to sew up the wound on your neck. This might hurt." 

2 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

"No! Of course I won't do that!" Rex pulled her hand away from the man's neck, fishing in her satchel and pulling out a needle and thread. "I have to sew up the wound on your neck. This might hurt." 

He shrugged.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Thank you so much ❤️❤️

Eddie’s voice cracked, but she kept screaming, falling to the ground and trembling. It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts…it doesn’t have to hurt but it hurts…

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Eddie’s voice cracked, but she kept screaming, falling to the ground and trembling. It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts…it doesn’t have to hurt but it hurts…

Lilyana's snarl turned deeper, more resonant. She shifted to four powerful legs, face elongation into a snout. The storm kept blowing more powerfully around her and ice started to bleed into everyone's souls.

Glad to help! ❤️

Just now, Ookla-The-Stick said:

"It's true, is what is is. I try to see the best in people. It's part of who I am.... Did you have a name?" Rex asked, suddenly embarrassed. 

My name is-

He screamed suddenly, the sound broken and raw. He clutched his neck, shaking.

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

My name is-

He screamed suddenly, the sound broken and raw. He clutched his neck, shaking.

Rex laid him down on the ground, working quickly. she checked his pulse, it was rapid and weak. He's going to pass out! She grabbed her canteen and a small white pill from her satchel. she forced the pill down his throat, waiting for the sedative to kick in. A minute is all it takes... She repeated to herself. 

Just now, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Rex laid him down on the ground, working quickly. she checked his pulse, it was rapid and weak. He's going to pass out! She grabbed her canteen and a small white pill from her satchel. she forced the pill down his throat, waiting for the sedative to kick in. A minute is all it takes... She repeated to herself. 

The cut began to bleed again, the stitches pulling apart as he screamed.