The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex sat up, automatically throwing a right hook the the person's jaw.

Daniel was thrown backward, nearly knocked of his feet. Then he stepped back towards Rex. “Help me find Julie,” he said in the same monotone voice.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel was thrown backward, nearly knocked of his feet. Then he stepped back towards Rex. “Help me find Julie,” he said in the same monotone voice.

"Oops! Sorry! Reflexes! Are you OK? Who's Julie?" Rex scrambled to her feet, raking a hand through her tangled shoulder-length hair. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Oops! Sorry! Reflexes! Are you OK? Who's Julie?" Rex scrambled to her feet, raking a hand through her tangled shoulder-length hair. 

“She’s…someone important to me. Cinder said you might be able to help me find her.”

He shows no reaction to her other actions.

“She’s…someone important to me. Cinder said you might be able to help me find her.”

He shows no reaction to her other actions.

"Where would you like to look?" Rex looked at the man carefully, placing a hand on the bruise growing on his jaw. "Are you alright? I hit you kinda hard...." 

"Where would you like to look?" Rex looked at the man carefully, placing a hand on the bruise growing on his jaw. "Are you alright? I hit you kinda hard...." 

Daniel immediately slapped her hand away with unnecessary force. “I’m fine. Julie was taken by some strange man, Cinder said you knew someone who was taken too. Something about red hair.”

He’ll be speaking in a monotone voice unless I say otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel immediately slapped her hand away with unnecessary force. “I’m fine. Julie was taken by some strange man, Cinder said you knew someone who was taken too. Something about red hair.”

Rex rolled her eyes. Men and their pain tolerance...  

"Cinder?" she thought for a moment. "Oh! Cinder! Yes. do you know where she's gone? I can't remember...." Rex trailed off, brow scrunching in concentration. She brightened shortly after. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Rex." She held out her hand. 

Rex rolled her eyes. Men and their pain tolerance...  

"Cinder?" she thought for a moment. "Oh! Cinder! Yes. do you know where she's gone? I can't remember...." Rex trailed off, brow scrunching in concentration. She brightened shortly after. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Rex." She held out her hand. 

“She’ll be here soon.” He didn’t take her hand. “I’m Daniel.”

4 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Calev, despite his drifting mind, felt a...connection.

The Light I left in Eddie...

He reached for it, and found her mind shrouded in ice, a foreign will taking over hers. She didn't seem to be fighting.

She's in pain, he realized. She...chose this prison, didn't she?

He reached out, accessing the light in her mind and speaking to her.

Eddie?

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel didn’t respond. If Rex looked closely, she would have been able to see tears starting to form in his eyes.

"Sit down, please." Rex said gently, sitting and patting the ground next to her, "Here." she said, handing him a handkerchief. 

13 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev, despite his drifting mind, felt a...connection.

The Light I left in Eddie...

He reached for it, and found her mind shrouded in ice, a foreign will taking over hers. She didn't seem to be fighting.

She's in pain, he realized. She...chose this prison, didn't she?

He reached out, accessing the light in her mind and speaking to her.

Eddie?

Aster watched over Calev's still unconscious body.

"Sit down, please." Rex said gently, sitting and patting the ground next to her, "Here." she said, handing him a handkerchief. 

He sat, the same blank expression on his face. A silent tear slid down his face, but he ignored her handkerchief.

He sat, the same blank expression on his face. A silent tear slid down his face, but he ignored her handkerchief.

"Daniel...." Rex took a deep breath and continued. "It's ok. You can feel your feelings. they can't hurt you." She took the liberty of wiping away his tear. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Daniel...." Rex took a deep breath and continued. "It's ok. You can feel your feelings. they can't hurt you." She took the liberty of wiping away his tear. 

He slapped away her hand. “Can’t hurt me?” he asked with indignation. He lifted his chin, showing a wound on his throat that had just barely scabbed over.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

He slapped away her hand. “Can’t hurt me?” he asked with indignation. He lifted his chin, showing a wound on his throat that had just barely scabbed over.

Rex winced. "Can I help you with that? I'm a doctor. let me help! Please." she tried to get a better look.