The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"But.... I can't. Not again! Please! Get me out!" Rex began to sob. :) 

The nurse from before approached her. "I should say that our clinical recommendation is for you to stay a little while longer. We would like to monitor that head injury in particular."

2 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev witnessed the turmoil of emotion that was happening in her head.

I...can't do anything, he thought. What do I say?

After a moment's consideration, he changed tactics, and shared with Eddie several experiences from his own life. Just impressions. He wasn't willing to show anyone his full past. But impressions.

He showed her pain, but how that pain came from love. He showed her the moments of light that broke through even in the darkness. The gentle nights surrounded by welcoming villagers willing to accept an alien traveller on a quest for what he'd lost. The determination of pushing through the darkness to find the light.

Eddie's soul shivered, but accepted the memories. It...it understood. It understood that pain could bring progress. But it saw the value of control. The value of being able to make completely sure that the pain would go away, that there was more joy than hurt. She showed him the world she'd created. The one where all people could heal. The one where love was sure. The one where no one was alone.

And as she did, those memories grew stronger in her mind, forcing away the memories of before.

10 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Ok, ok, I’ll get you out. You’re going to be ok.” He turned to the nurse. “I’ll take her from here,”

"Are you certain? It could be dangerous to leave that unchecked."

@Just-A-Stick

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Please. Just get me out!" 

10 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Are you certain? It could be dangerous to leave that unchecked."

@Just-A-Stick

“I’ll take care of it.” He helps Rex up, the carries her out of the hospital (non romantically)

16 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I’m going to keep trying to find that person who took Julie. You can come with me if you want. Can you walk?”

Cinder ran over to them, and then said, "She shouldn't be out of the hospital, and you two should definitely not try to do anything alone."

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

Cinder ran over to them, and then said, "She shouldn't be out of the hospital, and you two should definitely not try to do anything alone."

“She’ll be worse off in the hospital. And who are you to tell us what to do?”

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“Last time she was alone, after you left her, she was already going to die. We help each other.”

"I have other things that precede you." Cinder said, "And unfortunately, they are more important than saving one person."

53 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I’m going to keep trying to find that person who took Julie. You can come with me if you want. Can you walk?”

Rex nodded, stepping onto the stone. She leaned against him for support.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Say wat?