The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

8 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“It would affect you. And it would become like another piece of your soul, it would work.”

Would there be any difference between using the human piece and the non-human piece?

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

18 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

No...no...no...no...They are not alone...I am here, I am here, and I care...and here, they are safe...here no one is hunted...it's better. 

It is better.

They are not lies. They start as a fiction, yes, but it grows into more. It grows into a home. Their love is just as true as any outside here. They can heal. 

I...I can't do it, Calev realized.

I can't convince her.

Nothing I say will change her perspective.

I'm sorry, he sent, one last mournful thought into Eddie's mind.

Then he snapped awake.

@Aeoryi

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

I can't convince her.

Then he snapped awake.

@Aeoryi

"Calev? Are you alright?"

Edited by Aeoryi

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

I can't convince her.

Then he snapped awake.

@Aeoryi

I'm not, she sent back. And she wasn't. She had created a better world. She was sure of that now, sure that she was right. 

@The Wandering Wizard

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"It's alright.  You tried. You got farther than most of us."

"That doesn't change the fact that I failed, Aster. And I don't know what's going to happen now..."

Really, it felt like the only thing left to do was run. Leave this world and it's people behind. Find his sister...

Though would he even be able to succeed in that?

"That doesn't change the fact that I failed, Aster. And I don't know what's going to happen now..."

Really, it felt like the only thing left to do was run. Leave this world and it's people behind. Find his sister...

Though would he even be able to succeed in that?

"I failed too, you know. I failed to even acknowledge myself, or trust myself, or convince her otherwise."

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev opened his mouth as if to speak, then shut it again, unsure how to respond.

"So now what?" he asked after a moment.

"Maybe we should seal with the ice dragon? Or maybe the memorypocolypse?" Aster said, 

Calev blinked at the sudden topic change.

"Uh, a lot. I can use it to enhance my physical capabilities, use it's energy offensively in combat, solidify it into Blueprints for weapons, and when I have enough of it, use it to planet-hop."

"Does it have healing properties?"

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"I can heal myself with it, yes, but not others. It's a skill some Lightwielders have, but not me."

aster's magic is so similar fo Calev's that they might as well be the same magic

"I can heal people with my magic, which also happens to be related to the stars." Aster stated.

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"I can heal people with my magic, which also happens to be related to the stars." Aster stated.

"It's possible they're related in some way..." Calev mused. "Maybe from the same source, and when the Lightwielders were founded as an organization they broke of from the rest of star magic..."

"It's possible they're related in some way..." Calev mused. "Maybe from the same source, and when the Lightwielders were founded as an organization they broke of from the rest of star magic..."

"Do you run out of starlight eventually?" Aster shivered, remember the only time when she had ran out.