The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Do you run out of starlight eventually?" Aster shivered, remember the only time when she had ran out.

"Yeah. It happens a lot, if I'm not careful. Sometimes it can't be helped, like after a Jump, but usually I try to keep at least a little bit in reserve..." he trailed of, noticing Aster's shiver. "What?"

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Yeah. It happens a lot, if I'm not careful. Sometimes it can't be helped, like after a Jump, but usually I try to keep at least a little bit in reserve..." he trailed of, noticing Aster's shiver. "What?"

"I've always had a very high amount of power within me, but there was once a time when I ran out, and that was when I was supposedly dead. My magic had to basically bring me back from the edge of death, and I was left without starlight for so long. It was... horrible. I never wanted to crutch on Starlight again." Aster sighed, "I survived for Eddie at the time, but I'm starting to regret that decision."

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"I've always had a very high amount of power within me, but there was once a time when I ran out, and that was when I was supposedly dead. My magic had to basically bring me back from the edge of death, and I was left without starlight for so long. It was... horrible. I never wanted to crutch on Starlight again." Aster sighed, "I survived for Eddie at the time, but I'm starting to regret that decision."

Calev fell silent, simply sitting there.

The poor guy. He's so bad in the emotional support department.

Wait, are they sitting? Standing?

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

"I don't think so...but if we get close I might be able to try again. Why?"

"I want to try talking to her. I have a piece of information that she doesn't have, but it would make  her reconsider." Aster scratched her head, "How much closer do you have to be?"

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"I want to try talking to her. I have a piece of information that she doesn't have, but it would make  her reconsider." Aster scratched her head, "How much closer do you have to be?"

"I'd have to make eye contact." Calev frowned. "But if you have this information, shouldn't you be making the connection?"

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

"I'd have to make eye contact." Calev frowned. "But if you have this information, shouldn't you be making the connection?"

"I can't.  My power has a form of ... sentience to it, one that makes it hard to use with extreme finesse."

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"I can't.  My power has a form of ... sentience to it, one that makes it hard to use with extreme finesse."

"Hm," Calev nodded thoughtfully.

"We'll have to figure out some other plan, then."

I'm basically falling asleep as I type, so I'm going to bed...

We'll continue this when we have Edema to RP with us.

19 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

A shade?

“Yes, a shade. They aren’t quite humans, they’re the people that have been wandering here so long that their souls are ripped to shreds piece by piece until they no longer are who they were at all.”

It was my failed attempt to make myself go to sleep.

8 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Yes, a shade. They aren’t quite humans, they’re the people that have been wandering here so long that their souls are ripped to shreds piece by piece until they no longer are who they were at all.”

...Ah. Should we try to find one, then?

8 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The ice dragoness huffed on her and gently nuzzled her, eyes piercing into her soul.

Eddie took a step forward, suddenly filled with dread. "Li-Lil?"

7 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Hm," Calev nodded thoughtfully.

"We'll have to figure out some other plan, then."

7 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

I'm here :)