The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

10 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"You could, like, hit the wrong parts and cause some really bad damage."

Lilyana shrugged, "I don't think we really can hit wrong parts as they'll all eventually heal."

7 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"But you threw the bullets at him first!" Aster sighs. "Maybe we should try a more Peaceful method."

Rand buts in, "been there done that. Most are too brainwashed into Athena's cult and biding or she takes their will and forces them to obey her. Respect her as she calls it," Rand spits out.

@Edema Rue @Aeoryi

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shrugged, "I don't think we really can hit wrong parts as they'll all eventually heal."

Rand buts in, "been there done that. Most are too brainwashed into Athena's cult and biding or she takes their will and forces them to obey her. Respect her as she calls it," Rand spits out.

@Edema Rue @Aeoryi

"Most people don't heal when you shoot them in the spine." Aster answers, "They get brainwashed? This lad didn't seem too brainwashed."

Rallohir begins to notice that there has been a drastic change in his mental state since he joined Athena's cult. Memories of his past flood into his mind, memories of a hard life, without physical nourishment, but in those memories was happiness, spent with friends long dead now. It seems that although he has food, water and a roof over his head, he hasn't felt true happiness for 4 years. He begins to doubt his loyalty to the vengeful goddess is the most important thing to follow, because of the pain in which it brings.

16 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"But you threw the bullets at him first!" Aster sighs. "Maybe we should try a more Peaceful method."

Oops I thought he was. 

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

@Edema Rue @Aeoryi

Eddie nods, suddenly looking tired.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana looks a Eddie and slowly, gently pulls Eddie's head down onto her shoulder. "Eventually it'll end...hopefully."

Aster puts a hand on her shoulder. "It will get better. I promise."

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana looks an Eddie and slowly, gently pulls Eddie's head down onto her shoulder. "Eventually it'll end...hopefully."

“It never has before,” Eddie says softly. “I don’t know why I bother hoping.” Then she shakes her head and lifts her guns. “Nevermind.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“It never has before,” Eddie says softly. “I don’t know why I bother hoping.” Then she shakes her head and lifts her guns. “Nevermind.”

"Miracles do exist. They can happen. Nothing is truly hopeless."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“How can you say that now, when just a moment before you assumed everyone wanted you dead?”

"Not everyone. Not everyone. Just I thought Athena would want me dead." Aster sighed, "I just wish this would be over."

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"How- where do you come from?"

"A small village that no longer calls me home so instead I call my friends home and ended seriously ticking Athena off." 

Though I consider Eddie to be my home most of all. Wherever she is, that's where home is, thinks Lilyana.