The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

She pulled him closer. Stop talking about what you deserve and start letting me help you. You deserve it, but even if you don’t then I’m still going to help you and care about you. If you don’t deserve it then so be it, but at least accept the gift then. You told me that I didn’t have to do anything for you to care about me. Well you’ve done a lot more than nothing, and yet you still have this silly notion that you don’t deserve help. Well you’re wrong.

Tayen stopped pulling away quite so strongly.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

You deserve better.

I don’t think you understand. If there is somehow better, then I haven’t found it. I don’t think I ever will. Don’t worry about what I supposedly deserve. What I want is to help you. 

I don’t think you understand. If there is somehow better, then I haven’t found it. I don’t think I ever will. Don’t worry about what I supposedly deserve. What I want is to help you. 

You won't be happy. Not with me.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Tayen momentarily lurched back with shock, then leaned into her and kissed her back.

She was filled with an emotion she had never known before. Could this be love? Tayen…was perfect. How could he not see it?

- - -

Daniel glanced over at them and began weeping again.

She was filled with an emotion she had never known before. Could this be love? Tayen…was perfect. How could he not see it?

Tayen held the kiss, pressed into it, feeling her like they were back in Limbo, essences melding. Except this time, the pain was replaced by perfect energy and sensation. He felt a certainty that he had lacked before.

3 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel glanced over at them and began weeping again.

He hesitated, reluctantly pulling away from Helda.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Tayen held the kiss, pressed into it, feeling her like they were back in Limbo, essences melding. Except this time, the pain was replaced by perfect energy and sensation. He felt a certainty that he had lacked before.

He hesitated, reluctantly pulling away from Helda.

She looked at Daniel, embarrassed and a little annoyed. He had ruined that perfect moment. Then she banished those thoughts. It wasn’t his fault, after all he had been through.

She looked at Daniel, embarrassed and a little annoyed. He had ruined that perfect moment. Then she banished those thoughts. It wasn’t his fault, after all he had been through.

We should leave to let them rest.