The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

51 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Then tell me what’s wrong!”

”I won’t hurt you again. I’m sorry.”

"You can't hurt me. But, if you do it's worth the pain." Rex snuggled deeper into his arms. "I want to stay here forever. I feel safe with you..." 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"You can't hurt me. But, if you do it's worth the pain." Rex snuggled deeper into his arms. "I want to stay here forever. I feel safe with you..." 

He instinctively let go of her and cringed. “Don’t say that,”

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He still looked afraid.

“Let me help you . Running won’t help.”

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Sorry." She stiffened in his arms slightly. 

”It’s… not your fault. Just, please don’t want to be with me.”

3 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Let me help you . Running won’t help.”

”It’s… not your fault. Just, please don’t want to be with me.”

"Daniel... I'm literally in your arms right now. how could I not want to be with you? You saved me- multiple times, mind you, carried me out of the woods, kept me safe, found me the help I needed... Why are you so afraid of my trust?" 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Daniel... I'm literally in your arms right now. how could I not want to be with you? You saved me- multiple times, mind you, carried me out of the woods, kept me safe, found me the help I needed... Why are you so afraid of my trust?" 

“I don’t want you to end up like… like…” he burst into tears.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Should you head back to the woods for a tree?

”Probably. What should I make you look like.” She began walking.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I don’t want you to end up like… like…” he burst into tears.

”Probably. What should I make you look like.” She began walking.

"Daniel, please talk to me. You were there for me, and I wish you would let me be there for you." Rex wiped at his tears, holding onto him as he cried. 

"Daniel, please talk to me. You were there for me, and I wish you would let me be there for you." Rex wiped at his tears, holding onto him as he cried. 

“I…I won’t let you end up like Julie.” He sobbed harder.

Ummm… up to you? Not painful I don’t think.

Tayen found himself rather disconcerted, and couldn't speak to Helda while she was turned away.

I assume she's turned away... does he have access to clothing?

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

"If I end up like Julie, it'll be because i just couldn't like anymore- not your fault at all." Rex squeezed against him, leaning her head on his shoulder. "Just... take a deep breath? Please?" She asked softly, brushing a finger over his cheek. 

Tayen found himself rather disconcerted, and couldn't speak to Helda while she was turned away.

He does, and she is in his body with him, she had to pull him through with her, so he’ll need to touch her body.

"If I end up like Julie, it'll be because i just couldn't like anymore- not your fault at all." Rex squeezed against him, leaning her head on his shoulder. "Just... take a deep breath? Please?" She asked softly, brushing a finger over his cheek. 

“It was my fault. I should have saved her. I won’t let you be in the same situation.” He didn’t push her away though.

“It was my fault. I should have saved her. I won’t let you be in the same situation.” He didn’t push her away though.

"You cannot save everyone." She winced, remembering, "I... I should know... I would rather be in that situation and die, than go on living like I have- blocking everything out, burying everything, shutting people out... I don't want to do that anymore." 

Tayen touched Helda's body to let her inhabit it, then got himself dressed. Great.

She was unsure how to continue. She didn’t know how to help him, no matter how much she wanted to. “How are you now?”

"You cannot save everyone." She winced, remembering, "I... I should know... I would rather be in that situation and die, than go on living like I have- blocking everything out, burying everything, shutting people out... I don't want to do that anymore." 

“But… I…I…” he stuttered.

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

She was unsure how to continue. She didn’t know how to help him, no matter how much she wanted to. “How are you now?”

“But… I…I…” he stuttered.

"You can tell me, even if it hurts, I won't leave you. you have to be the one to leave, if that's what you want." 

I don't know.

“Will you stay with me.”

"You can tell me, even if it hurts, I won't leave you. you have to be the one to leave, if that's what you want." 

”I…don’t think that’s what I want.”