The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

It will be enough if I am with you. And I don't think I could stand to be without. He embraced her.

She let him hold her, her tears falling freely. “Thank you,” she whispered.

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

She let him hold her, her tears falling freely. “Thank you,” she whispered.

He pulled back slightly and signed for only her to see. We'll figure this out. I promise, you won't have to go back to how it was before I found you.

8 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He pulled back slightly and signed for only her to see. We'll figure this out. I promise, you won't have to go back to how it was before I found you.

“I…I hope you’re right.” She turned to the man. “We’re coming.”

“Excellent,” he said, motioning for the other two to take Helda and Tayen. “Walk with me for a moment.”

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“I…I hope you’re right.” She turned to the man. “We’re coming.”

“Excellent,” he said, motioning for the other two to take Helda and Tayen. “Walk with me for a moment.”

Tayen allowed himself to be taken, but was clearly wary of the men.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She found me, intending to use me to help her reach whatever goal you gave her. And I did not ruin her. I helped her. She's happy now.

“Her happiness is unrelated. She was created to serve a purpose.”

Helda was silently crying, translating in a shaky voice.

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"SHE IS NOT A TOOL!" As Tayen signed, he shouted the words, which came out mangled and indistinct but clearly angry.

“Yes, she is. That is what she was made to be. She chose to be.”

At that, Helda completely stopped translating and began sobbing in great heaves, dropping to the ground.

“Yes, she is. That is what she was made to be. She chose to be.”

At that, Helda completely stopped translating and began sobbing in great heaves, dropping to the ground.

He dropped down next to her and held her tight, looking at the men hatefully.

No. Absolutely not. Maybe once, but not anymore. You are no one's tool.

“No…not that. I…I chose my fate. I chose to be used.” She cried into his chest, trying to feel the comfort she usually did with him, but it wasn’t there.

“No…not that. I…I chose my fate. I chose to be used.” She cried into his chest, trying to feel the comfort she usually did with him, but it wasn’t there.

You were manipulated into it. Clearly they don't see it as a choice. And it doesn't matter what you chose before, anyway. You've changed now. Remember what you said about what I did?

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

You were manipulated into it. Clearly they don't see it as a choice. And it doesn't matter what you chose before, anyway. You've changed now. Remember what you said about what I did?

“I wasn’t. I chose it willingly. And…have I changed? Did I choose to change?”

3 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I wasn’t. I chose it willingly. And…have I changed? Did I choose to change?”

You had the illusion of choice to become a tool. It wasn't really an option, and you were in some way under their control. I think you have changed. Would you choose to go with them now? Go back to thoughtlessly seeking power?

You had the illusion of choice to become a tool. It wasn't really an option, and you were in some way under their control. I think you have changed. Would you choose to go with them now? Go back to thoughtlessly seeking power?

“It wasn’t. You don’t know. You can’t. And I’m going back now, I’m choosing to.”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“It wasn’t. You don’t know. You can’t. And I’m going back now, I’m choosing to.”

It's not a choice. They've made that clear. Would you want to do what you were doing before? Use me to eliminate people for you?

It's not a choice. They've made that clear. Would you want to do what you were doing before? Use me to eliminate people for you?

“No! Never! I would never use you! But…that’s still what’s happening, what’s going to happen if we continue.”

“No! Never! I would never use you! But…that’s still what’s happening, what’s going to happen if we continue.”

I love you, Helda. I will love you always. You are not a tool. They are wrong to try to make you into one. We will get through this together.

I love you, Helda. I will love you always. You are not a tool. They are wrong to try to make you into one. We will get through this together.

“But…what if I am? What if that’s what I’m meant for?”